How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

I honestly can't believe Asher just did that :wow: :smh:

Now all these students are murderers. They really done went out of their way to make it look like Bonnie did it though.

Annalise is ruthless. Got everyone by the balls. On that Eminem and Rihanna "Where you going?" "I'm leaving you" "NO YA AINT" steeze. :rofl: :wow:

At least I was like half right along the way about Annalise staging the whole thing. Pretty sure one other person mentioned something similar.

Now I'm curious how they wrapped Catherine in to this. Knocking her out and leaving her in the woods :lol: This is too wild.

Annalise just telling Asher the truth to force them to help :rofl: Gay dude need to stop panicking and tripping. Always want to bail now.

I can't wait until she convinces Bonnie to shoot her. Probably gonna call her a bunch of names to get her motivated.

I don't see Bonnie just deciding that on her own.

This is ******* insane though :lol:

Asher talking about bones crunching compared to a splatter. Annalise just wanting it to be chaos. This is madness and as absurd as this situation the way these bodies are dropping and how she convinces everybody is so believable.

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl:

"Rebecca is dead" is some "I watched Jane die." kind of **** and she did it so she could cover up another murder. Not even out of spite or revenge.

She's so ******* crazy she'd instigate and provoke someone to shoot her about a lie like that and then expect he wouldn't actually not shoot her in the leg.

Can't even wrap my mind around this Christoph ****. Probably killed Wes' moms and made it look like a suicide :smh:

Not to mention they pinning all of this on Catherine :smh: :rofl: She gonna wake up to 2 murder 1 charges. While this Phillip dude is still out in the wind.

So Annalise ain't related to Wes.

I'm gonna assume she had something to do with the death of Wes's mom.

And at this point idc who killed calebs patents. We got bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:
convinced that frank got the same equal amount of bodies when it comes to ******* and killing these females.

Frank can literally say, "I'm gonna kill that thang tonight girl!"

And I won't know what he means.

Brah!! This finale had me all twisted up. The last 10 minutes had me on the edge of the seat. I just thought for sure that the Asian chick was gonna shoot annaliese. I never gave thought to the idea that she might shoot herself. Damn!

And wes is gonna have hell to pay once annaliese gets well. Frank and Bonnie about to be on that a**!

:wow: :wow: :wow: Wes finally being a savage. What a crazy episode, I'm still flabbergasted.

Savage?

Nah Annalise was asking for it.

Savage would be smashing Ollie. Hey but that's just me.

Savage?

Nah Annalise was asking for it.

Savage would be smashing Ollie. Hey but that's just me.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] he finally let them nuts hang u figured he was going to shoot her after the Rebecca reveal but he was legit about to kill her.

There was so much dirt and murder that i can't even remember which lie was covering what? Is Katherine using the computer dude? Man i hate I've got to wait damn near another year for the next season.

Back
Top Bottom