How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be Asher that's dead. 

And after watching this episode, man......Annalise just can't catch a break. 2 miscarriages and a dead husband. And she consistently pushes everyone away because she feels like she doesn't deserve their love. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Wes going full savage

Frank byke

Last edited:
:lol: @ Frank doing all this just to be accepted back. ****** up framing the other son.

I knew they were gonna have Wes eventually smash Laurel. Just messed up she got preggo.

:lol: @ Frank doing all this just to be accepted back. ****** up framing the other son.

I knew they were gonna have Wes eventually smash Laurel. Just messed up she got preggo.

I'm pretty sure Frank is the one that got offed in the house now.

Frank gonna flip if thats Wes baby. Seems like he really love Laurel. I think thats why he came back because of her.

My son wes been a savage since he grew that beard :smokin

Frank extra salty when he peeped wes smashing laurel

Last edited:
Www really digging in those Laurel yambs. 2nd time around I was expecting Frank to be standing by the bed when they were talking :lol:

I wonder if Laguerta might die? Not as the person under the sheet but as a throw in. She got her emotional angle of her story so I don't know where things go from there.

I forgot the gay Asian hacker got HIV. Dudes think they living in the future or some ****. I wish a chick would get me rock hard and basically naked then talk about she "pos" like using your status of being HIV positive as a slang is cool. Then come at me with some twisted logic. Who does that?!

I think the way the gay community handles status is different than heterosexuals, not trying to make a joke about them either.

Even so, I bet it aint common practice to get you hard and clearly indicate sex is gonna happen only to stop and spring it on them then.

So foul.

I always thought wes looked like some celeb, but I could never figure out who, but son looks like a frail kaepernick.

So much lying :lol: Taking lying under oath for granted.

They hit that emotional note in the end though. Frank should just kill himself. :lol: @ Bonnie screaming no.

:rofl: @ thinking Connor is dead while he's smashing the dude who you was gonna hook up with but rejected you cuz you got HIV.

Hopefully Bonnie gets got for killing Rebecca. Can't blame Wes for snitching.

Damn, I'm wondering if Annalise finally snapped and decided to kill them all by leaking the gas :lol:

Oh **** Wes dead :smh: :wow: :wow: Can't believe it. DAMN!

SWERVE!!!

This is so ****** up. Killed my man Wes. I was so sure it was Nate.

Let my son Wes cook

Looks like he did. Thought for sure it was Nate.

Frank wasn't ready to fall on the grenade looks like. Damn cliffhangers, no show does it better.

Last edited:
Man I totally gave up on this show but reading y'all replies looks like I'm missing one hell of a season.

Let my son Wes cook
Welp.

Nice swerve having us believe Wes was safe because he was snitching on Annalise at the police station.

Because they were in the interrogation room you can't tell what time Wes met up with the police, and because they showed him ratting out Annalise a couple of episodes earlier you assumed he was safe like Connor and Asher.

Thought for sure Nate was gonna get got.

That actor stays dying on any show he's on see Dexter and The Following.

He's like a black Sean Bean.

Watch Wes come byke though.
nerd.gif

He was looking kinda Two Face-ish.
laugh.gif

I mean it had to be Frank right? Unless there's somebody we are forgetting.

I mean it had to be Frank right? Unless there's somebody we are forgetting.
Frank would be the prime suspect, but I have a feeling Nate might've killed ole boy.

He saw Wes at the police station put two and two together that he was the informant.

Being that he's weak for those Annalise yambs killed Wes to "save" her.

You could be right, I assumed the medical examiner told him Wes was dead before hand, but maybe he knows cause he did it himself. Them ADA yambs liked pretty good to me though.

Last edited:
If it was Frank and somehow they found out and Bonnie told him to then they both deserve gruesome deaths.

If it was Nate then he is a *****. The biggest *****.

I actually liked Wes more I think about it. Least annoying character of that group for the most part slightly edging out Micheala.

Michbaela. Dem tatas was looking amazing in that Nat Turner movie.

Back
Top Bottom