How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

McKayla 
devil.gif
 sheesh

Show is good but it honestly just goes in circles around Nate getting screwed and then getting out of trouble then getting mixed up back into trouble

Exactly. They need to get somewhere fast. I can't stand Annalise sometimes. So damn crabby and rude to people.

The ep would've ended perfectly if Annalise had went to the sex party instead of to the cop's house.

Her client might not have liked her but she wanted to taste that box. Just add the Asian chick and it would've been great.

:lol: @ the black girl never having an orgasm.

I was almost hoping Wes would've put the whole Rebecca thing to bed and we'd be done with that. Now she got a foster brother :smh: Somehow all that will tie in to those future scenes.

I'm just a bit shocked Wes said lets leave her to possibly die just so we won't be charged for the murder(s) :smh: Annalise must've revealed the truth or said something foul to him to get him to be that callous.

Also the writer's know what they're doing continuing this weird sexual tension with Wes and Annalise :lol: A professor going to the club with you? That split door scene after he killed the rat for her :smh:

I'm gonna assume on a long shot, those adopted rich kids killed the prosecutor and shot Annalise after she got a mistrial for them but then since that prosecutor basically has a mole on her team she actually gets some damaging evidence which gets her killed. As for why they aint around in the house in those flash forward scenes? I assume the group and Nate actually killed them after that and already got rid of their bodies.

Hella late but just finished season 1 and ***** :rofl:

So Frank killed ole girl

Rebecca :x Glad she got got damn I hated that girl :lol:

Not eem sure if want season 2 :smh:

Frank didn't kill Rebecca
No but he did kill Rebecca's friend and dumped her in that water tank on Sam's orders. Ol girl that got pregnant and wouldn't leave Sam alone or at least that's who I hope gamble was referring to when he said that.

Last edited:
Yea I was referring to Lila bruhs

**** is deeper than rap on this joint & idk if I'm in for another season just yet :lol:

I agree about the weirdness of the sexual tension between Annalise and Wes. No reason for that 
laugh.gif
 I found it so odd that she took them out to a club

Talk about no dambs given about student professor relationships

Sorry but gay dude needs to go. Annalise went light on him. Sabotaging her case for real.

:rofl: @ that psychopath white girl though. She scary. Good actress. Almost believed her. The acting in the video where they mocked their victim really had me in my feels :smh: Crazy that Annalise's angle at defense that she was a follower is what set her off.

All them girls should go to prison though.

Snitch boy need to go to. Son really thinks Annalise did it. Out here cutting deals to lie under oath. Don't know why this chick lying to him just so he changes his mind. Let him go on stand and get exposed.
didn't understand the last scene where Makayla met up with the step brother
Just alluding to how their relationship has progressed and hinting heavily that he's the one that killed the ADA and shot/stabbed Annalise.

From the beginning when they showed that flashforward it didn't seem to me any of the 4 of them did that to Annalise. More like they were there when it happened or came right after it all went down and were seeing if they could cover things up.

I mean you got one dead lady and a dying one in the step-brother's house where the step sister is nowhere to be seen yet. Off that I could guess that maybe when their trial went down it was revealed the sister killed the parents and not the brother and the brother was mad at how they lost the case so he went off but that's just wild speculation.

And following how things are going it's possible Wes manipulated and orchestrated all of that if he does end up finding Rebecca's body or "false" confirmation that Frank killed her or Annalise had her killed.

Last edited:
Yeah she went way light on Connor for slipping that info. That daughter is definitely a great actress, she seemed legit upset during that outburst. That whole video was disturbing.

Sorry but gay dude needs to go. Annalise went light on him. Sabotaging her case for real.

:rofl: @ that psychopath white girl though. She scary. Good actress. Almost believed her. The acting in the video where they mocked their victim really had me in my feels :smh: Crazy that Annalise's angle at defense that she was a follower is what set her off.

All them girls should go to prison though.

Snitch boy need to go to. Son really thinks Annalise did it. Out her cutting deals to lie under oath. Don't know why this chick lying to him just so her changes his mind. Let him go on stand and get exposed.
Just alluding to how their relationship has progressed and hinting heavily that he's the one that killed the ADA and shot/stabbed Annalise.

From the beginning when they showed that flashforward it didn't seem to me any of the 4 of them did that to Annalise. More like they were there when it happened or came right after it all went down and were seeing if they could cover things up.

I mean you got one dead lady and a dying one in the step-brother's house where the step sister is nowhere to be seen yet. Off that I could guess that maybe when their trial went down it was revealed the sister killed the parents and not the brother and the brother was mad at how they lost the case so he went off but that's just wild speculation.

And following how things are going it's possible Wes manipulated and orchestrated all of that if he does end up finding Rebecca's body or "false" confirmation that Frank killed her or Annalise had her killed.
Well you can't blame the snitch. His hand was forced. He was gonna get outed for his involvement in some past crime he and his judge father been covering up

Good episode with a ton of angles and side stories. Tomorrow should be lit again

The Spanish speaking light skin girl is pretty hot and so is mckayla

Last edited:
How is asher forced? I know his dad was in some shady stuff that they touched on last season, but how is asher involved? Are they threatening to out his pops if he doesn't cooperate?

How is asher forced? I know his dad was in some shady stuff that they touched on last season, but how is asher involved? Are they threatening to out his pops if he doesn't cooperate?
I thought Asher was the one with dirty hands. Either way he got a text with a photo of some young lady and was shook. I thought he had been involved with maybe her death or disappearance or something

Oh ok. I don't know much about that story line. I know his dad was caught up in some stuff and asher confronted him about it when pops didn't have any notes on his journal about it.

is anyone besides me excited for tonight's episode? i cant wait to see what is going to happen since they keep showing clips of what is happening. Also did anyone see that annalise saw Wes talking with the police officer guy and got suspicious they are plotting against her? Also the ending of the last episode leads you to think that the rich kid with pretty eyes was the one who shoots her? i need answers dammnit 

Oh ok. I don't know much about that story line. I know his dad was caught up in some stuff and asher confronted him about it when pops didn't have any notes on his journal about it.
I don't know much either I was just assuming lol. His dad judge is definitely shady too

is anyone besides me excited for tonight's episode? i cant wait to see what is going to happen since they keep showing clips of what is happening. Also did anyone see that annalise saw Wes talking with the police officer guy and got suspicious they are plotting against her? Also the ending of the last episode leads you to think that the rich kid with pretty eyes was the one who shoots her? i need answers dammnit 
Yeah something crazy will happen tonight

Yeah she knows they plotting. Probably be a few scenes of her testing Wes and the cop. She'll have Frank follow one of them.

I can't stand frank or Annalise or Bonnie. If I were one of the students i would've bounced long ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom