HOW TO GET BACK AT MY NEIGHBOR'S GARDENERS

Alright so, my fam and I have this house, and the building next door is this big apartment complex. There's this tree that's half on our side and half on theirs, basically on the property line. I'll actually go check who's property the tree is really on according to the city.
anyways, so obviously, leaves from the tree fall on both sides (the leaves also happen to be pointy so they stick to the grass and are a pain to collect). So we collect our leaves, but the neighbors hired this gardener who just blows all the leaves that are on the neighbors' side on our front lawn. So today I managed to find them outside doing their duhty shenanigans, and talked to them for like 15 min. they use this blower to move the leaves, so mid-convo i was like, hold up..went in my house, got my blower (it's the same one they have), and was like "guess what, I have your same blower. you can blow stuff on my side, and i can blow it right back. we can do this all day". so basically I told them to stop being lazy and actually collect their leaves instead of blowing them on our side. and to top it all off, this dude had the nerve to come over and talk to me while he was smoking and then tried to hide it, like mid-stogue but covering it with his hand and turning around facing the other way to take a drag so I couldn't see him
indifferent.gif
anyways, i hope they stop, cuz honestly I don't enjoy spending my free time blowing leaves around. i aint no gardener lol. but if it doesnt, i have to do something about it. NT any ideas on what I can do if they continue acting like this? I'm not tyring to get sued by the apartment owner or anything, so nothing dumb, but i do wanna troll them irl if they dont's stop messing up our lawn. here's a paint illustration:
33l2qg9.png

no real pics, unless you want pics of the gardeners...(pause)...
laugh.gif

Alright so, my fam and I have this house, and the building next door is this big apartment complex. There's this tree that's half on our side and half on theirs, basically on the property line. I'll actually go check who's property the tree is really on according to the city.
anyways, so obviously, leaves from the tree fall on both sides (the leaves also happen to be pointy so they stick to the grass and are a pain to collect). So we collect our leaves, but the neighbors hired this gardener who just blows all the leaves that are on the neighbors' side on our front lawn. So today I managed to find them outside doing their duhty shenanigans, and talked to them for like 15 min. they use this blower to move the leaves, so mid-convo i was like, hold up..went in my house, got my blower (it's the same one they have), and was like "guess what, I have your same blower. you can blow stuff on my side, and i can blow it right back. we can do this all day". so basically I told them to stop being lazy and actually collect their leaves instead of blowing them on our side. and to top it all off, this dude had the nerve to come over and talk to me while he was smoking and then tried to hide it, like mid-stogue but covering it with his hand and turning around facing the other way to take a drag so I couldn't see him
indifferent.gif
anyways, i hope they stop, cuz honestly I don't enjoy spending my free time blowing leaves around. i aint no gardener lol. but if it doesnt, i have to do something about it. NT any ideas on what I can do if they continue acting like this? I'm not tyring to get sued by the apartment owner or anything, so nothing dumb, but i do wanna troll them irl if they dont's stop messing up our lawn. here's a paint illustration:
33l2qg9.png

no real pics, unless you want pics of the gardeners...(pause)...
laugh.gif

Have you spoken with your neighbors?

This is probably the best course of action.

If you speak with them and nothing gets resolved then it's time to have some fun. 

Have you spoken with your neighbors?

This is probably the best course of action.

If you speak with them and nothing gets resolved then it's time to have some fun. 

tag on their grass with round up... it will turn it yellow in a matter of hours, water proof after 30min

tag on their grass with round up... it will turn it yellow in a matter of hours, water proof after 30min

chances are his "neighbor" is a property mgmt company. The tenants are usually not responsible for general upkeep of the grounds in an apt building.

call the property mgmt company and let them know whats up. if they dont do anything about it (and if you have the time and energy to harrass them just to make a point) sue them in small claims court for your own gardening costs which happens to be the maximum allowable amount that you can sue for in small claims.

chances are his "neighbor" is a property mgmt company. The tenants are usually not responsible for general upkeep of the grounds in an apt building.

call the property mgmt company and let them know whats up. if they dont do anything about it (and if you have the time and energy to harrass them just to make a point) sue them in small claims court for your own gardening costs which happens to be the maximum allowable amount that you can sue for in small claims.

man some of yall are crazy.

If I was a tenant in the apt building and I had NO CONTROL over the gardening crews that tended the grounds and the next door neighbor put poo poo all over my door and stuff... RIP. Someone gonna die, and its not me.

Back
Top Bottom