How to identify fake soccer jerseys? Tips, links, pictures, etc?

^ that kinda sucks, i really like the way those look, but hmmm i wonder what they'll look like then

hopefully someone can answer this, how come they dont make all teams jerseys in long sleeves also? i want a real madrid long

sleeve jersey but cant find one anywhere, do they just not make them? or what?

Adidas used to release Champions League Real Madrid home jerseys until 08-09 when they released the Champions League home kit as a short sleeve. Unfortunately,I don't think they'll release the LS version this year either. I was hoping since Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka' prefer LS, they would release it butI doubt. If it does come out, it'll be limited like it was in 07-08. I was able to purchase that one. I can confirm it for 06-07 (Capello title,) 05-06(Robinho's first season) as well.

anyone own a 07-08 nike manchester united away replica that they know is 100% real ? looking for pics as a reference to differentiate.

thanks!

Anyone know if teams are getting new jerseys for the World Cup.
I want a Drogba Ivory Coast jersey i just want to get the ones they are rocking next year.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I want a Drogba Ivory Coast jersey i just want to get the ones they are rocking next year.

Nike is going to introduce the new jerseys on Feb. 1
they should be out in the spring, and i believe the african teams are going to play in the new ones coming up.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Adidas used to release Champions League Real Madrid home jerseys until 08-09 when they released the Champions League home kit as a short sleeve. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll release the LS version this year either. I was hoping since Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka' prefer LS, they would release it but I doubt. If it does come out, it'll be limited like it was in 07-08. I was able to purchase that one. I can confirm it for 06-07 (Capello title,) 05-06 (Robinho's first season) as well.
yeah, i really wanted to get a sergio ramos LS jersey but i guess not
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

they should be out in the spring, and i believe the african teams are going to play in the new ones coming up.
Are the USMNT gonna wear the same ones they're wearing now? I don't want my Jozy jersey to be outdated.

Just copped a Gerrard Away Liverpool jersey the other day.
pimp.gif

All of the African jerseys are made by Puma and they have been released already in time for the 2010 ACN.

I personally think its crazy to be going around rocking an orange and green jersey but whatever floats your boat...

601413_DROGBA.RE02.JPG

601413_DROGBA.OR.JPG

I personally like Ivory Coast's away shirts...

601513_DROGBA.RE02.JPG

601513_DROGBA.GR.JPG

http://www.soccer.com/IWC...44&Product_Id=526886

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

RetroBaller wrote:

Are the USMNT gonna wear the same ones they're wearing now? I don't want my Jozy jersey to be outdated.

Just copped a Gerrard Away Liverpool jersey the other day.
pimp.gif

new US kit.
USA-world-cup-2010-nike-shirt-leaked.jpg

Hi people from NT. I'm a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United, so I found this jersey i wanted to purchase from long time on the internet on this pag:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...d-40-aniversario-champions-league-ronaldo-_JM

I'm from Mexico, so normally when i shop on the internet i go to that site and so far so great, but as you can see I'm about to spend a big amount of money on this jersey, so i don't want any negative surprises. What do you think? is it a fake or an authentic?

Back
Top Bottom