How To Improve Your Sex Game NT? Vol. I Put It Down!!!

Alright, so here's the deal. I lost my v card about 11 months ago, I'm 22 now, and since then I've been with 9 chicks, 11 if you wanna includehead. Anyways, when I first started I st8 sucked, I ain't gonna lie. I still don't feel i'm to the level I wanna b @ though. Some people are justnatural born beast in bed, when it comes to duration of time. Personally, I've had to practice. I can last about 20 minutes on a good day but theperformances still aren't consistent.

You guys got any strategies that helped you boost ur sex game? I don't just wanna be the greatest that these girls ever had, I wanna be the greatest thatthey will ever have. lol...Hook it' up!

roll.gif

datdude87 wrote:
Alright, so here's the deal. I lost my v card about 11 months ago, I'm 22 now, and since then I've been with 9 chicks, 11 if you wanna include head. Anyways, when I first started I st8 sucked, I ain't gonna lie. I still don't feel i'm to the level I wanna b @ though. Some people are just natural born beast in bed, when it comes to duration of time. Personally, I've had to practice. I can last about 20 minutes on a good day but the performances still aren't consistent.

You guys got any strategies that helped you boost ur sex game? I don't just wanna be the greatest that these girls ever had, I wanna be the greatest that they will ever have. lol...Hook it' up!
...you are not.

How were you 21 years old and a virgin, though?

You ain't go to high school or college, my guy?

lol, yo me and my boy was talking about this the other day...

HERE are my plans and routines on new chicks i meet..

1st off try not to think about smashing throughout the whole day, i know it sounds funny, but try to keep ya mind on something other than that... thats prollythe hardest part..

2nd, when yall about to get to smashing, make sure the 1st postion yall do is her on top... unless she is a PRO you won't ___ fast (pause)

and 3) turn that arround and get it from the back....

and repeast part 2 and 3 over but also pace urself....

dont know about yall but that works for me

Originally Posted by soltheman

How were you 21 years old and a virgin, though?

You ain't go to high school or college, my guy?

Nah, I do! I was just being a lil +%+%+ though...

You must be a BIG dude or something.

On some real I go 2hrs every session, I guess Im just that dude.

but I can't help you out man.

Back
Top Bottom