How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

It better get picked up for a third season.
30t6p3b.gif

Although it had a slow start this season, the show definitely picked up in the last few episodes of it.

I enjoyed the season finale.

Season 2 was better than the first, but how good can this show really get? Seriously it's just like how entourage can hit its ceiling. Either way I would like to see a 3rd season. Maybe a return of the beautiful Shannon sossamon
pimp.gif

Just like the Entourage finale, it sure seemed like there was a ton crammed into that last 10 minutes.

Also....how on earth is Ben turning down a $200,000 check from Yosi there? When will dude possibly see that again. Even more hilarious -- what kind of serious businessman will write a $200,000 check to a kid that isn't offering much more than a line of sweatshirts that say "CRISP" across the front....

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

Just like the Entourage finale, it sure seemed like there was a ton crammed into that last 10 minutes.

Also....how on earth is Ben turning down a $200,000 check from Yosi there? When will dude possibly see that again. Even more hilarious -- what kind of serious businessman will write a $200,000 check to a kid that isn't offering much more than a line of sweatshirts that say "CRISP" across the front....
One that is desperate for recognition, it was mentioned that he saw crisp as his way into the spotlight since he was behind the scenes for his whole career.

I enjoyed the finale. I knew it was going to end on a good note just like season 1. bc both were unsure if a season was/is going to get picked up. If it was confirmed that multiple seasons are guaranteed then we would see more twist and turns. I think they can go into more detail with each character especially cudi since we basically dont know anything Bout him besides he smokes and walks dogs. But since the season is only 8 episodes long and they aren't confirmed for another season we get the condensed version of the different lives and hustles.

Just hope they pick up season 3 with at least 12-15 episodes.

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

You do realize the producers/directors went in to creating the finale WITHOUT confirmation of a third season, right? They had to fit everything in to the last episode so it could be both a finale with some closure (if it doesn't get picked up) as well as some open ended storyline material (in case it does get picked up).
The show doesn't get the money to produce and pay everyone for a 15+ episode season because because it doesn't pull heavy numbers, there's no $$ from branding (like True Blood, Sex and the City), it's not getting any outside recognition for HBO (award-wise), etc. Not worth the investment outside of giving it 6-8 episodes to hold the Entourage demographic in place for the channel. 

bad news folks.

HBO has cancelled How to Make it in America

Variety_StuartL - (Stuart Levine covers the TV and film business for Variety. When not at the office, he's listening to Bruce Springsteen or playing poker. Sometimes both.)

HBO cancels 'Hung,' 'Bored to Death,' 'How to Make It in America.'

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

bad news folks.

HBO has cancelled How to Make it in America

Variety_StuartL - (Stuart Levine covers the TV and film business for Variety. When not at the office, he's listening to Bruce Springsteen or playing poker. Sometimes both.)

HBO cancels 'Hung,' 'Bored to Death,' 'How to Make It in America.'
No way
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, Hung too?!

Damn shame they clipped this show. Hopefully they'll reconsider.

Guess all I have left is Boardwalk Empire now.

Idk I just started watching the show and it's kinda hard to get into, especially with Luis Guzman playing a "boss" and smash a hot %$#@
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ getting cancelled. The show was the O'Doul's version of Entourage. I see HBO pulled the plug on Bored to Death & Hung too.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
@ getting cancelled. The show was the O'Doul's version of Entourage. I see HBO pulled the plug on Bored to Death & Hung too.

This show >>>>>>>>>> Entourage. Let's be serious.

Back
Top Bottom