How to Make it in America Vol. NYC eats its young tee

At urban outfitters for any interested...doesn't have a horrible hbo logo on the back either

At urban outfitters for any interested...doesn't have a horrible hbo logo on the back either

Always liked the tee

Copped
pimp.gif

Hmmm I'm gonna have to go to the store and check this out, if the fabric is alterable and not that super soft cotton that they make men's tees in nowadays, I will cop because this is dope but I can't bring myself to wear unaltered men's tees
tired.gif

Hmmm I'm gonna have to go to the store and check this out, if the fabric is alterable and not that super soft cotton that they make men's tees in nowadays, I will cop because this is dope but I can't bring myself to wear unaltered men's tees
tired.gif

will cop depending on the fabric. i know a lot of those urban outfitters t shirts are made paper thin

will cop depending on the fabric. i know a lot of those urban outfitters t shirts are made paper thin

They started filming April 11 not sure when its gonna air...I copped the one with the logo from the hbo website last year not really great material...ill try to take a pic tomorrow not home now

They started filming April 11 not sure when its gonna air...I copped the one with the logo from the hbo website last year not really great material...ill try to take a pic tomorrow not home now

Back
Top Bottom