How to split profits with my biz partner?

So many math fails in this thread
laugh.gif

This made me laugh out loud
laugh.gif

Some good info posted in here.
If a lot of you dudes what sit back and think without trying to be the first to post a reply with a witty message would realize the great networking opportunity that NT holds. I've completed deals with other NTers personally. 
  Agreed, thank you NT.
pimp.gif

My family has a saying that if you cant sell a product to your own family/friend then your business is not gonna be succesful.

Thankfully weve had succesful businesses in restaurants, auto body shop, and a few other things, now its my turn to keep it going with minimal help from anyone just advice.

So many math fails in this thread
laugh.gif

This made me laugh out loud
laugh.gif

Some good info posted in here.
If a lot of you dudes what sit back and think without trying to be the first to post a reply with a witty message would realize the great networking opportunity that NT holds. I've completed deals with other NTers personally. 
  Agreed, thank you NT.
pimp.gif

My family has a saying that if you cant sell a product to your own family/friend then your business is not gonna be succesful.

Thankfully weve had succesful businesses in restaurants, auto body shop, and a few other things, now its my turn to keep it going with minimal help from anyone just advice.

Back
Top Bottom