How to use bluetooth tether with iPhone 4 and MacBook?

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Damn alright how much that cost
Far too much. If you have a jailbroken iPhone 4 then download iPhone MyWi for $20 and get unlimited tethering heaven. Good luck!

Far too much. If you have a jailbroken iPhone 4 then download iPhone MyWi for $20 and get unlimited tethering heaven. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

pshhhh.....get the cracked version of MyWi 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

pimp.gif
You know what I was wondering if there was one but I had already paid for the other version while I was less iPhone savvy so I never had the inclination to check.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

pimp.gif
You know what I was wondering if there was one but I had already paid for the other version while I was less iPhone savvy so I never had the inclination to check.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom