how would ya'll deal with this?

So another roommate dilemma
My roommate is 19 (im 22) a really cool and nice guy(only known him for a month). However, I realized he likes to use a lot of my stuff. Nothing too important, but stuff like my shaving cream, laundry detergent, mouthwash, school materials, and cigs (
tired.gif
 i know, bad habit anyway). He always asks, and of course Ill let him, because it wasnt the biggest deal in the beginning....but now that I have to go out and buy these things again, its like Im supplying them for him too...I not rollin in dough, so itd be nice if he chipped in once in a while, I just dont know how to ask him without making @!@+ awkward. 

also, dude has long hair, and theres hair all over our place and bathroom 
sick.gif

I just thought common courtesy was more...common? 

How do i bring this up? anyone else with roommate stories that wanna share  
laugh.gif

inb4

man the #+$* up

grow a pair

Take your own advice and man the %%@$ up and grow a pair.

Simple solution to this. On top of it all...dude shouldn't be mooching so much.

Tell him in a friendly tone that you don't have much cash and ya'll can alternate buying supplies.

You're making it awkward by not saying anything. Walk up to him look him straight in the eye and say, "Look man you're going to have to start paying for your own crap, (list everything he uses of yours), finish it off by saying, "nothing in life is free" putting both arms in the air and slowly walking away while still keeping eye contact.

/thread

Just ask dude if hes willing to switch on and off buying that stuff. If he says no, then tell him to kick rocks and buy his own.

lil bruh bruh, we dawgs & what not but ima need you to fall back on using my stuff or its finna get real ugly in here real quick, you dig? And clean up yo nasty %@! hair off the floor and what not, the girls aint trynna see that *#%# bruh. Act yo age patna.

While he's sleeping, hop in the sack with him.. if he asks what you're doing, tell him since he likes to share so much..... 
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
 I guess I should have realized being straight up is probably the best way
I just didnt know if this was me showing "single child syndrome" and all you guys shared everything with your roommates 

im tryin to avoid being an #**, but i guess im too nice sometimes 

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

man the #+$* up
grow a pair
this is all it takes.. just tell him how you feel..

i never understood why people think speaking their mind can be awkward, you're not the one freeloading and leaving hair all over the place, what you got to be embarrassed about?

MAN Up. That is all. You are getting punked. If we see a thread about someone getting over on their sucker roomate... Well...

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

"...house meeting bruh, some rules on personal items need to be discussed..."

This, come on OP!
Or buy some generic brand ishhh that he won't use, but hide your "good stuff" 
pimp.gif

start doin stuff he doesnt like... like walk around the house naked... then when he confronts you tell him youll put pants on when he stops smokin all your squares.

nah seriously tho just tell him quit usin ur $!+#

Back
Top Bottom