HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This dude Alchemist IQ been posting all in this thread, voicing his distaste for this product and people buying it. Why do you care what people do with their 100 bucks? Go to sleep, man.

People are buying this for their own reasons not why you think they should not.
I'm saying though..
laugh.gif
my dude must be losing sleep over what we do with our money.

Even if it was $1000..its OUR money, b.

Originally Posted by oinker34

Staples is selling them at the same price as bb and OD now. They're selling out quick, id go now. Saw a line of ten ppl when they opened this morning. Sold out online so only stores have the rest

So wait is the sale of this at manager discretion? Cause I went to Staples at open and chick was like they cant sell them.

eek.gif
hold up, does that 50GB of free lifetime storage from box.net for touchpad owners still apply?
nerd.gif
if so im slightly upset at myself  now
mad.gif

one of you that picked one up check.
nerd.gif

if some how some way someone gets ubuntu or windows 7 running on on of these I might actually be pissed
30t6p3b.gif

This is the normal price now. They're giving the run around. I've been to two staples now. They got an email this morning explaining the price drop

Add office max to the list, shows the price online but discontinued, try the brick and mortar. Actually you can add the 32 gb, i just want the 16 gb.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This dude Alchemist IQ been posting all in this thread, voicing his distaste for this product and people buying it. Why do you care what people do with their 100 bucks? Go to sleep, man.

People are buying this for their own reasons not why you think they should not.

haha, im super jelly right now
laugh.gif

I did help some get that pcrichard deal too. so I'm not hating completely, just half way.

i just copped the 99 dollar one

good looking out op

office depot will match the 99 price to walmarts, but your gonna have to get the 2 year warranty making it 130.

MAN HOW DID YALL GET IT FROM WAL MART? I swear I wanna email the District manager the way these clowns played me this morning.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i went extra early.

I went at like 7:30, chick told me they had em and said it look like the 2 16 gbs were bought already, then she gave me some story saying I gotta add it to my cart online and do store pick up, and the website doesnt allow it yet it shows the store has it instock.

office max just had them up but the site crashed because everyone from SD was on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

no luck for me. anyone in NYC able to cop?

i literally slept on it. was up before midnight and dozed off. woke up to see 10 pages on this.

called office max and staples but they "said" they were all sold out. probably kept it for themselves since i called up before their stores had opened.

oh well.

Just got a 16 n 32 at my local office depot...they wouldnt match the 99.99 for the 16gb tho :smh

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i went extra early.

I went at like 7:30, chick told me they had em and said it look like the 2 16 gbs were bought already, then she gave me some story saying I gotta add it to my cart online and do store pick up, and the website doesnt allow it yet it shows the store has it instock.
I went at 4am because I was so tired/hyped I wasn't thinking about them being 24 hours & open. They didn't honor the sale at the time but they had a few in stock and I knew too many people wouldn't be on it in a few hours. I woke up 4 hours later and it worked out for me

Originally Posted by Zyzz

office max just had them up but the site crashed because everyone from SD was on it
laugh.gif
called office max 800 # - basically said they had filled so many orders- most likely not even enough stock to fulfill them.

what a mess. You'd think these websites could have their pricing set and done on their websites so that there isn't a major fiasco like this-  checked OD last night and their banner ad had the sale price, yet it didn't show up on the actual page until like 3-4 am.  all good- hardly a necessity-
tongue.gif

I gotta assume with alot of retailers sending them back to HP...their site will have them up for availablity again right? right?

please respond
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

let the hype get the best of me & was entering my card info & the damn thing kept telling me my shipping address didn't match & to reenter it.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom