HP Touchpad for $99/$149

so i go to check my order on HP smb...

and the page has been removed...

come on, fambs...

smh...

barnes and noble got cancelled still waiting on onsale and costcentral but I am not holding my breath.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If all my orders get canceled im gonna buy an ipad out of frustration lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
 i got an iPad2 on my cart right now... i need to take a step back outside man..

3 days ago, a tablet was the last thing on my buy list. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

If all my orders get canceled im gonna buy an ipad out of frustration lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
 i got an iPad2 on my cart right now... i need to take a step back outside man..

3 days ago, a tablet was the last thing on my buy list. 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
same

waiting for my Onsale too. Looked on craigslist. Only one decent listing selling 16GB at $120 OBO.

Originally Posted by sosly

waiting for my Onsale too. Looked on craigslist. Only one decent listing selling 16GB at $120 OBO.
 if that's legit, I'd cancelled my onsale and grab that asap
laugh.gif

I'm reading Insight has them in stock still but cant find it on the website.  Link anyone?
nerd.gif

such a crappy business move on onsales part. Tell me how in the world they havent already went through their stock, and cancelled the orders they know they couldnt fulfill. Thats the only thing keeping me positive, thinking there is NO way a business would allow itself to be ran that way

Posting from my touchpad
smile.gif

Nice to see this on niketalk, but honestly you better be living on slickdeals to have a chance.

My little story:

Heard about it Friday afternoon about how it would happen next day early morning but knew to check that night. Got back from a soccer game at 9 here in Chicago. Deal was already on, but missed out on HP site with coupon after making new profile thing. Stayed up til 4 with browsers open on a bunch of sites like radio shack, office depot, office max, newegg, and amazon, especially amazon to use that coupon, constantly refreshing that crazy slickdeals thread. Passed on office depot and ebay cuz I didn't wanna pay over 100. Woke up at 8 constantly refreshing slickdeals. Finally heard about best buy selling them in-store at around 7 and called. They asked for name and phone number and held one for me. Half hour later I had it in my hands.

Amazon turned out to be the winner in this whole deal. I kinda regret not ordering from them @ full price and then price adjusting. Instead, I went with Best Buy
30t6p3b.gif
and those basterds didnt come through.

I already gave up on getting one, but i want my refunds promptly. I dont want these companies holding on to my money for a week or month.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still havent heard from Amazon. F this touchpad. Iphone 5 in a month

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Amazon turned out to be the winner in this whole deal. I kinda regret not ordering from them @ full price and then price adjusting. Instead, I went with Best Buy
30t6p3b.gif
and those basterds didnt come through.

Same way I felt because I knew it would had worked. Luckily, I was able to get one during the lightning deal. It should be here by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom