HTTR 2017 Off-Season Thread | Dysfunction in DC...again |

I think they work out a long-term deal with Kirk. Gut feeling says either Manusky or Pettine become the DC. Sounds like they'll promote someone in house to become the OC. They should be able to address the D-Line well enough in the draft, as well as the safety position. Probably gonna need to snag a WR again as well.

A lot to do, but I'm still confident they'll be competitive again next year.

I forgot to list WR and it was the main reason I made the post :lol: . Hoping Doctson gets healthy and we find a Tyreek Hill type late in the draft. Just some spark plug because DJax will likely be gone. Garcon? 50/50 at best even though he said he wants to stay.

And Callahan pulled out of the OC race. 99% sure Cavanaugh takes the gig. OC is the least of my worries though...

So looks like the Skins have promoted Greg Manusky to DC. Former player for the Skins as well.

View media item 2309846
Jim Tomsula will be the DL coach. They ran an aggressive defense in SF previously.

DJax just did an interview on Skins Nation. He's been working out at ******** Park too, which is unusual for him since he usually just heads out to Cali. Hopefully we re-sign him.

It amazes me how fast things have unraveled. Back to back winning seasons and near playoff births. Just when you thought this franchise was only a defense away from being legit a whirlwind of **** happens in 48 hours...

Despite that though...their free agent pickups have been pretty solid to this point.

If they can land one of Logan/Hankins this will be a great start to the off-season.

I was reading that even though he had the active title of GM, pretty much all of the decisions were still being made by Bruce/Jay, just with SMs scouting input.

Didn’t get to catch the game, but the first half offensive highlights looked great. What happened in the second half?

Defense played a full 4 quarters :pimp:

^we were actually a bit stagnant in the 2nd half. Only managed a field goal. As long as the run game and o-line continue to dominate (and stay healthy ugh), we should be fine.

I know Alex can throw it deep too, so it would be nice to see Doc/Richardson/Crowder get in the mix.

I'll save judgement for the defense even though they played great. Luck and Rodgers on deck.

Wearing burgundy tops and white bottoms for the first time since 2012 :pimp:

Bruce losing some power?

Back
Top Bottom