Huarache 2K4 is Back 2016

Villa says they are limited. They about to be sitting on all them pairs for awhile tho if they don't discount.

I don't think these are limited. We got them at my Footlocker and we never get limited merchandise.

How are these for casual wear?

I had the 2k5s and didn't think they were that comfortable so I sold them.

How are these for casual wear?

I had the 2k5s and didn't think they were that comfortable so I sold them.
I only wore mine outside of ball after playing in them for a full season or so.  They felt amazing casually after that -- out of the box might not be that great but better than some kicks for sure

AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K4

-002 WOLF GREY/UNIVERSITY BLUE/WHITE/WOLF GREY
-003 BLACK/VARSITY MAIZE/WHITE/BLACK
-100 WHITE/SPORT RED/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL
-102 WHITE/HOT LAVA/METALLIC SILVER/WHITE
-400 MIDNIGHT NAVY/UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE/WHITE
nice, was hoping for black/grey, white/black/red but these'll do for now

Last edited:
If we get a PE, I hope its these...

-003 BLACK/VARSITY MAIZE/WHITE/BLACK

:nerd:

^^ i thought those were really dope.
I never had any suede uppers, i heard they stretched out and werent the best for ball.

Im guessing these runs of 2k4s are going to be Nike Sportswear, like the other recent 2k4 retros. Meaning not meant for performance. Anyone know for sure?

Looking at them from pics on eBay, it looks like the only corner that was cut was the insole. It doesn't appear to have the perforations the OG had.

Nike released these when retroed four years ago. They didn't sell at first but they started drying up as time went on.
The Black-Volt was a good colorway but the quality was wack. I busted my ankle in these and the shoe literally tore apart so I hope this retro will be build to last. Plus the All-Star colorway (back when they didn't go ape is crazy with the ASG colors) is always a dope look. I still have the original 2k4s All-Star from 2004 DS in my closet :smile:

View media item 1883870
These had a san andreas fault style tear early in their career.
They had to be relegated to outdoor light shoot around shoes well earlier then I would have liked.
Making this shoe out of actual leather or even fuse would really improve its sloppy lateral containment when it heats up and gets moist.
It would make the shoe a better buy durability wise as well.

These disappointed me for 49.99. Id be livid at 150

Man getting signature is a blessing and curse. Ive been trying to get these from FedEx the past 2 days, never home. At least I catch USPS and UPS when they come cuz its usually lunch time but FedEx comes around 1030 or so.

Man getting signature is a blessing and curse. Ive been trying to get these from FedEx the past 2 days, never home. At least I catch USPS and UPS when they come cuz its usually lunch time but FedEx comes around 1030 or so.
I hear ya

I like the security of it, but I am almost never there to sign.  Sometimes I can shift things around with work, but not often.  Can you have them dropped at a retail location?

Welp missed them again today.

Yeah usually when i have to sign for something i just have it delivered to a store location. With FedEx youcan actually go online and do a signature before its delivered i went to do that and its greed out this time. So i went to select drop off at the store and it tells me the store is unavailable sorry for the inconvenience.

Yesterday they time stamped the noticed at 10:57, well i had a meeting at 11 so i swung by the house for 15 min around 1030, nothing. Checked thetracking today, they came around 11:45 :rolleyes sheesh

Should be arriving at your local footlockers/hoh anyday now. No release date so they go straight to the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom