Huarache 2K4's retro please!

the mid sole has straight come apart from the upper on practically all of the pairs of 2k4's that I've had :smh:

these are easily top 3 best bball shoes that I've used but they need to do something about the mid sole and use stronger glue or something

Quick question....I bought my first pair of these ....and this is the first pair of nikes where when I land (playing basketball) my right foot on the bottom of the forefoot for hurts like hell. And it's only the right shoe....is it lack of Zoom air ....or just a faulty pair? Please let me know thoughts or OP

have this same colorway. Never balled in them. They sit in the closet. Don't even remember the last time I wore them. I guess I'll wear to my game next week and see how they do on the court.

Quick question....I bought my first pair of these ....and this is the first pair of nikes where when I land (playing basketball) my right foot on the bottom of the forefoot for hurts like hell. And it's only the right shoe....is it lack of Zoom air ....or just a faulty pair? Please let me know thoughts or OP

The zoom air is a lot more firm in these compared to the originals, so you have to give it time to break them in. It happened to me as well. Once you soften the midsole up a little bit they become a little more comfortable but they're always going to be pretty firm. I think that's one of the reasons the shoes are loved so much because they are so firm that they help you push off when running, jumping, etc.

I understand lol love how the left shoe feels just the right shoe killed me haha

Both the OGs and the retros have forefoot met head zoom bag. This zoom bag is in the just the size of the ball of your foot.

Explains why forefoot kills in these things, would be cool if they updated the shoe for 2014 ^.^

Explains why forefoot kills in these things, would be cool if they updated the shoe for 2014 ^.^

Yea, but (at least in the OGs) it still feels fine after a while, and allows the shoe to be more explosive. I hated that it was met head at first myself, but the more you play in them and see how explosive they make you (along with the carbon fiber spring in the same section as the Zoom Air), the more you appreciate it is met head. Plus, it is less likely to top or flatten out as a met head. The Zoom Air in my OGs is still good, and the only reason I don't hoop in them now is because I would rather ruin the retros first before the originals (retros kinda suck in comparison to me because the fit isn't as good).

Back
Top Bottom