HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just bought a pair from Eastbay as well. Hopefully I'm done for the year now :\

I was at my local mall today here in the US which included a lot of big name stores like champs, footlocker, etc and none of them had the screams in mens
Preciate it and repped.

I'm planning on checking on Saturday morning around my parts. Will report back with findings.

Shoutout to this thread for helping each other. Huarache Heads sticking together. I dig.

Can someone explain to me how these get a translucent heel strap and yet the Scream Greens do not (unless that's just the GS pair)?

i checked today, too. footlocker had the usual suspects with the black/venom green and the beige/crimson ones too. copped the black/venom and giving them a white lace swap.

i'm just glad there are finally huaraches in the US again.

Can someone explain to me how these get a translucent heel strap and yet the Scream Greens do not (unless that's just the GS pair)?
yeah that does seem pretty lame. the stock photos on footocker/eastbay/etc. for the mens show the same solid rubber strap (non-translucent). just gonna reglue my 99s. shame that the smaller pairs i buy for my other half and kid if they make toddler sizes wont be closer to the previous iterations.

im debating wether or not to double up on the screams, have 2 pairs in my cart but idk if i should just get 1 or both. kind of leaning towards both given it's taken us 15 years since the last retro of these

Just tried using the birthday coupon and got the red error message, "excluded from further $ off or % discounts."

Gah.

8/1 should be pop up for scream greens.

Can't wait :evil:[/quote

Why do you say this? Or is it speculation? Having a hard time deciding whether to cock back & pull the trigger today, had a bad experience with the powder blue 10's i ordered on release day from FTL. Order went through, a couple hrs later got an backorder email with an expected ship date. That day came and went then I got another date from a rep, at which point I just cancelled the order

Last edited:
It's so frustrating how easy it is for you US people to get certain Huaraches, compared to how hard it is over here lol 

It's so frustrating how easy it is for you US people to get certain Huaraches, compared to how hard it is over here lol 
Theres been what 5 or 6 cws in the last few yrs here in states. Its been FTL EU for me for a minute. The last time I seen some huaraches in a store was what 08 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom