HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

The JDSports website couldn't handle the traffic either last night. I was lucky to get my order confirmed after 3 hours. I saw so many complaints on their IG, a lot of people are fuming about the server errors. I saw that there was no limit on how many pairs you could buy, some people have bought like 8 pairs all  for resale at silly prices.
It was pretty easy cop for me, my first try didn't go through properly, second one did, was done 15minutes after the midnight release & yeah you could add up to 9 pairs on JD sports, pretty stupid not to limit it one per person.

Just noticed US NDC has gym blue/mango in stock and scream greens and hyper punches as out of stock. Good sign that they're now gonna sell them over here. I'm sure the scream greens will be stocked on the 15th and hopefully the hyper punches will soon also.
Nice catch! Only 2 sizes in the blue mango though. 

I would only buy the triple blacks here if they went on sale and I could get them for $50 or less, otherwise no thanks really not a big fan of them.

I wish there was more solid info in regards to what's releasing over here. Kinda mad I ordered 2 pairs of the blue/mangos from overseas. Could have saved like $60 bucks smh.

My Knicks colors !!

So that's for sure an adult size? The strap was never a deal breaker for me, but that's kind of lame of them to do it.

The JDSports website couldn't handle the traffic either last night. I was lucky to get my order confirmed after 3 hours. I saw so many complaints on their IG, a lot of people are fuming about the server errors. I saw that there was no limit on how many pairs you could buy, some people have bought like 8 pairs all  for resale at silly prices.
Funny thing is did you see JD sports announcement this afternoon, They will have plenty of stock for next few month and people not to worry. Hahaha for the resellers that bought loads. I didn't bother with the triple blacks as I said previous don't like all black trainers but seen someone post a picture up with some light blue jeans has changed my mind! So I will cop a pair when JD restock or size get them up shortly

Yes I saw that. Resellers be sweating now. I'm a bit annoyed that these have been restocked so many times, as selfish as that sounds! A once rare gem turned mainstream.

Last edited:
Footloocker is acting slow when it comes to the scream greens I literally called all stores around and no one knows what im talking about. i caved in and ordered the backorder from footaction.

Footloocker is acting slow when it comes to the scream greens I literally called all stores around and no one knows what im talking about. i caved in and ordered the backorder from footaction.

This...but im going to wait it out and swing by a few stores after work.

When i called the dude sounded like they've been getting calls all day. Before i could finish he said to check back later or tomorrow.

When i called the dude sounded like they've been getting calls all day. Before i could finish he said to check back later or tomorrow.
I hate calling stores sometimes because when people answer they sound annoyed or pissed that you decide to call :lol: I don't blame them tho imagine having to answer the phone all day before a hyped release like the concord XI lows or carmine VIs :x I can't imagine what it must be like for the holiday season

Back
Top Bottom