HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Tripled up on SG , maybe it's a little much but these are my all time favorites and at $75 a pop I couldn't resist .... I need to stay out of the mall

Tripled up on SG , maybe it's a little much but these are my all time favorites and at $75 a pop I couldn't resist .... I need to stay out of the mall
haha its all good i did that with a few of my favorites too... if they hit the outlets im scoop another to put away 

Just got my SGs for 81 thanks to that coupon.

Got my pair of Scream Greens at the HoH in Annapolis Mall (MD) yesterday. I tried on one shoe and they fit fine, just a tad bit snug. Definitely glad I didn't get a 14, they would've looked like boats.

Also, anyone have any idea why a non-basketball shoe is only releasing in House of Hoops locations (around here, at least)? Seems kinda backwards to me.

Got my pair of Scream Greens at the HoH in Annapolis Mall (MD) yesterday. I tried on one shoe and they fit fine, just a tad bit snug. Definitely glad I didn't get a 14, they would've looked like boats.

Also, anyone have any idea why a non-basketball shoe is only releasing in House of Hoops locations (around here, at least)? Seems kinda backwards to me.
I think HoH is also just a way to distinguish the type of account they have with at least Nike. The HoH around here seems to get more limited stuff than regular footlockers across the board (bball, runners, etc)

I saw that, does anyones FL have these in person? I know mine don't.
I'm assuming you mean FNL? Not fl. But I actually did see them their and I was kind of shocked at destinyusa in Syracuse.
nope, FL is where i thought they were exclusive to. i'll give feebay a view if my mission fails today. and my FL actually has the cool grey, all blacks, SGs, & the color loskkickking posted FSRs

Anybody think Nike will stop releasing Huaraches once winter comes out? I surely hope not.
nope they have a fall or winter category for huarache releases (I cant remember which) there's suppose to be 5 and there's a photo of all 5 in the catalog if your scroll through the pictures on the forum 

These Huarache lows are...training shoes? Woudnt mind scooping up the black pair for work/gym. Can anyone chime in on the comfort/stability?

Back
Top Bottom