HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anyone have info on these? I think I spotted these in a catalogue pic ealier in this thread. Great colourway, I noticed the pic from a Japanese IG user, possible Asia release?

Same experience here. Got a pair from US from fellow member but after seeing the quality wanted to double up here. Finally managed to do so from CT late morning. Still a few sizes sprinkled around CT Stuarts and Offspring. Or Nike EU on the 1st
LOL size confirmed my order but you know how they charge 85 plus shipping. Never even knew offspring was gonna have em, could have got 15 quid off, but like you, had to secure another pair, same as the punches. standard ishhhh

LOL size confirmed my order but you know how they charge 85 plus shipping. Never even knew offspring was gonna have em, could have got 15 quid off, but like you, had to secure another pair, same as the punches. standard ishhhh

Yeah saw Size was charging £85 plus £4 shipping - JD con. All independents charging £79 most with free shipping so Size overcharging by a £10. Tried to get them off UI withy 12% platinum discount - so did everyone else it seems- would of been £70 shipped.

Got my SGs for £82 posted from END. I was expecting to pay more tbh. Was contemplating paying £125 last week from an Independant seller.

Footaction in Almeda Mall and Gulfgate in Houston have Hyper Punches if anyone is looking for them.

Same up in Deerbrook, both Champs and Footaction have them if anyone's looking.

Picked up my second pair of hyper punches from Deerbrook Champs today. Had to go back and exchange my pair because of excess glue on the midsole.

Sizing question . I went a full size up on the triple black huaraches and they fit great . Should I go a full size up in the huarache light ultramarine or half size up only ? I wear a size 10 a sized up to a size 11 on the tripple blacks .

Headed back to Philly tomorrow. Hoping to find a pair of the Hyper Punches in-store. :wow:

Last edited:
Finally got my pair yesterday afternoon

Headed back to Philly tomorrow. Hoping to find a pair of the Hyper Punches in-store. :wow:

Was just in Center City today. One Villa had em but only a size 13. Status on South Street had a fsr but at a resale price of 170 smh
They are nice in person but im more focused on getting them blackouts and that all white pair. Any places got em online? Havent been in a sneaker thread in awhile lol

Was just in Center City today. One Villa had em but only a size 13. Status on South Street had a fsr but at a resale price of 170 smh
They are nice in person but im more focused on getting them blackouts and that all white pair. Any places got em online? Havent been in a sneaker thread in awhile lol

$170? :wow: :smh:

Thanks. I'll check out a couple Villa's and/or KOP Mall. I haven't seen the triple black's online. Was in Charleston recently and Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction had them in scattered sizes.

Been sitting on shelves in Australia for months, with the dollar conversion and shipping you'd be looking at $200+ unfortunately

So I copped both Hyper Pink & Scream Greens & I regret not going atleast a .5 up. These ***** are snug as hell,I couldnt even get through the day with them on. I end up taking the soles out & that help out a lot but I definitely recommend going a .5 or a full size up because of the strap in the back of the shoe wont break in

The sizing on these are so different. My Scream Greens were perfectly fine going 1/2 size up to a 12. I ordered the Hyper Punch online from Finishline and decided to wear them today and the size 12 were so tight and uncomfortable. Need to try and find a 12.5 if they make them in the Hyper Punch.

The sizing varies not just cw to cw but pair for pair.

Ex: I have the all grey pair in my sz 13. Fits fine. Was considering doubling up so I tried on a pair in Foot Locker. Not even close to fitting those things were so snug. Your best bet is to size, no question.

Anybody picked up the Catalinas? Those are tempting me right now.

The sizing varies not just cw to cw but pair for pair.

Ex: I have the all grey pair in my sz 13. Fits fine. Was considering doubling up so I tried on a pair in Foot Locker. Not even close to fitting those things were so snug. Your best bet is to size, no question.

Anybody picked up the Catalinas? Those are tempting me right now.

Yeah mate they're real nice in person [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom