HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Was finally able to find my size in store yesterday. $75 out the door. :smokin

*Excuse the iPhone pic and pale ankles. :lol:

Thanks to Huarache_icustomz noticed this pic of possible forthcoming. Blue Lizard maybe? I like it.

Also this women's colourway, but not sure whether forthcoming.

:x Both those CWs are fire
Just wished the blue ones werent so shiny tho
All white or the ones with gum sole, Scream Greens, Tan with that bright red and prob them dark grey & black ones are next on the to cop list when it comes the huaraches for now. Heard the Mowabbs might come back out next year tho :nerd:
Any truth to this?? Always wanted that cream with the blue & orange CW

Heard the Mowabbs might come back out next year tho :nerd:
Any truth to this?? Always wanted that cream with the blue & orange CW

There's been some talk about the actual ACG Mowabbs, nothing confirmed yet though. As for the Huaraches in the Mowabb colorways, I'd love to see em but I'm not holding my breath.

There's been some talk about the actual ACG Mowabbs, nothing confirmed yet though. As for the Huaraches in the Mowabb colorways, I'd love to see em but I'm not holding my breath.
why would they release mowabbs again??- already had 2 retros in past decade- and they ended up on sale racks ON SALE!!!

If they do drop- here's hoping for a the brown/purp and the tan/teal get a retro.

While nike is at it- they could drop a bunch of escape lows they shleved a few years back-- THESE SHOULD HAVE RELEASED

http://www.eukicks.com/nike-air-escape-low-fall-2011/

So I went to fedex last night to try and ship my ultramarine lights back to end for a refund, but after all this paperwork, dude said it was going to cost $272 to ship them back :x :x :x :x :x I don't even know how that is at all possible but needless to say they're still in my possession lol and will just be ooped to someone domestically.

Last edited:
Huarache fam, do the older free versions run TTS or smaller like the current retros?

I know it's just personal preference but those pattern pink version is the beginning of the end for me with this shoe of that's the direction they are taking them. I would feel like I was wearing a teenage girls bedroom on my feet

Back
Top Bottom