HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

The Gum soles will not be releasing anytime soon, I didt see them on the calendar when I was at worked at SneakerNews just backed up the fact they may be materials samples because they are ostrich
I can wait til Feb 
02/18/2015

318429-090

ANTHRACITE/PURE PLATINUM/ANTHRACITE/GUM MED BROWN 

smokin.gif

​
 ​
 ​

The Gum soles will not be releasing anytime soon, I didt see them on the calendar when I was at worked at SneakerNews just backed up the fact they may be materials samples because they are ostrich

I can wait til Feb 

02/18/2015

:smokin

​
 ​
 ​

source?

I can wait til Feb 

02/18/2015

:smokin

​
 ​
 ​

def isnt the same shoe

Last edited:
the last 3 numbers on the sku coincide with color/materials. they may be a black reflective pair with a gum sole, or grey reflective, when you see a 9 in the last 3 digits that usually means a special material is used so im guessing they will be styled like the kobe 9 ext mid so pretty much triple black with hits of grey with a gum sole

Last edited:

Nike Air Huarache Light Safari Just Came Out At Size Btw
Blue : http://tidd.ly/5d671ab
Burgandy: http://tidd.ly/7162775a
What did the sizing consensus end up being on these? I totally ignored those conversations because at the time I had no interest in the lights but after seeing that tan colorway a few pages back, I might be on the lookout for those. I went full size up on all the regular joints this year....

What did the sizing consensus end up being on these? I totally ignored those conversations because at the time I had no interest in the lights but after seeing that tan colorway a few pages back, I might be on the lookout for those. I went full size up on all the regular joints this year....
true for lights- 1/2 up for footpatrol lights due to leather inside

sku 
def isnt the same shoe
I never said it was just that I cant wait til Feb 
the last 3 numbers on the sku coincide with color/materials. they may be a black reflective pair with a gum sole, or grey reflective, when you see a 9 in the last 3 digits that usually means a special material is used so im guessing they will be styled like the kobe 9 ext mid so pretty much triple black with hits of grey with a gum sole
correct.

anthracite is grey/black in color so I assumed people would see the obvious difference in the all white pair vs the description I posted  

correct.

anthracite is grey/black in color so I assumed people would see the obvious difference in the all white pair vs the description I posted  
Quoted a post about the ostrichs so I assumed that's what you were talking about.

These are just wrong- why ***** did nike put that horrible shiny safari print on?? Ruined what could've been a super sweet shoe- had it been solid burgundy or black 'suede'. Damn shame
mean.gif
this both css would've been scooped with the quickness if they didn't have that print

Back
Top Bottom