HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

These are sitting on the shelves here in Aus, got a pair in the collection. PM me if anyone wants help grabbing a pair.

Does anyone know if I can still get the ultramarines for retail online? Also, gotta ask before purchasing: tts?

Much appreciated!

Does anyone know if I can still get the ultramarines for retail online? Also, gotta ask before purchasing: tts?

Much appreciated!

Size? has fsr (uk sizes) as does Sneakersnstuff. Conversion rate and no deduction on VAT blows + overseas shipping (if youre in the US) but was easily worth it to me, and am just waiting for em to hit sale, so I can cop seconds and maybe even 3rds. Some people get their usual nike size, but I found .5 up to be much more comfortable

Size? has fsr (uk sizes) as does Sneakersnstuff. Conversion rate and no deduction on VAT blows + overseas shipping (if youre in the US) but was easily worth it to me, and am just waiting for em to hit sale, so I can cop seconds and maybe even 3rds. Some people get their usual nike size, but I found .5 up to be much more comfortable
Good looking out, I really appreciate the detailed response. I was actually holding out on hopes of a stateside release but it seems like that's just not going to happen at this point. I'm actually kind of surprised to see that it's still available on those specific sites; I assumed it sold out already without even bothering to check because I remembered they were like one of the first online retailers to get them in.

If it hasn't sold out on size? at this point, I'm sure it'll hit sale prices (knock on wood).

Just copped my first pair of huarache online, never tried them on,i but  went half size up, hope is alright because read that some people go even a full size up.

You'll be fine mate 
glasses.gif

:smokin

Huaraches dropping tomorrow are 110. They PRM so its 10 xtra :lol:

They will be a lot of mom and pop shops as well

Sup fellas any details on the Umber Brown tomorrow release on NDC? Price?
It'll be an easy cop. And all the huaraches have been $100

Edit: didn't know they would be a PRM so yeah the price is $110
I figured so. Just scared to hit NDC it's gonna be moving ugly for the Infrareds and my girl wants a pair. Ill have to order her kicks first then grab these. They should sit tho. It's not a QS right?

I figured so. Just scared to hit NDC it's gonna be moving ugly for the Infrareds and my girl wants a pair. Ill have to order her kicks first then grab these. They should sit tho. It's not a QS right?
I'm figuring since they'll be a PRM release they they won't be too limited but I haven't been following them so I have no idea on how many pairs will be there but these will fly under the radar with the black infrareds releasing as well

Blue heros are 39.99 at my footaction...i was like is this correct?!

going to wait another two weeks and see if the other colors dropped. FA be giving steep discounts. I got my Laney 1s for 60 bucks out the door.

Brown and Grey joints not on the launch calander idk why. Nike just sent out the email for the 6's

Back
Top Bottom