HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Nike Huarache NM @ Size?

giphy.gif

Looking forward to some of the other colorways. Thanks for posting that.

So are there any good women's colorways? I want to get a pair for my wife but from what I'm seeing rarely does a women's color way come over to the states and so far they've been blah.

Last edited:
Most of the women's cws are nothing special, but there are some good forthcoming cws in the womens dept. These are all coming out in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Thanks man. Repped. Hope they come stateside, if not I'm still going to get them. Is there a release date?

bottom pair are nice.

anyone know when the Black/grey pair are dropping in the UK?

That purple women's pair goes so hard, but with my size conversion and going size up I'd need like a 14.5 or 15 I think? hahahah

I'm looking for a size 14 in the scream green air huarache. Found a 13 at my local champs but they weren't able to store locate me a 14. Anybody know where I can grab one?

Any info on US release for wmns bronzine colorway? Or any sites that ship to US that still have in stock?

Offspring has them... But they're 168 shipped [emoji]128563[/emoji] not sure if I want to wait or not. And if you wear over a 10 in huaraches no go.

Offspring has them... But they're 168 shipped [emoji]128563[/emoji] not sure if I want to wait or not. And if you wear over a 10 in huaraches no go.
Hopefully they release in the US too, Bows &  Arrows have got the new Black & White womens cw, which is probly gonna be a popular one. I don't think it's in UK yet. US & Asia has had the premier on a lot of releases recently.

http://bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/nike/products/air-huarache-run-black-black-white

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom