HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I actually placed two orders on the first day... The one I placed earlier in the day have shipped... Haven't gotten tracking for order placed later on that day as of yet but got finishing touches email though...

Makes me feel better. I ordered mine at night.

@tigo0240  did you have to size up in the hurache retros this year, I ordered the scream greens and had to send them back. I havent seen any huraches in a 16 
Yep. Size 15 fits like a 14 (my true size), and even then it's not a guarantee. I have two pairs of size 15 SGs and one fits much shorter than the other. Like a 13.5

Your best bet may be to wait and see how some of these iDs fit. With the different toebox materials, one may fit larger than the other and you can squeeze into a 15.

Last edited:
Just ordered these... inspired by the "Bordeaux" cw... cant wait to get them next month...

Oh my! These are epic! Great job!

Did you order the first day they were available? That seems so fast. Great color way man. I have a similar pair coming

I think my ultramarine lights from Size? got lost :smh: they departed a town 300 miles from me last Friday with no updates since.

Back
Top Bottom