HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

New CW released in UK today

My Hornets-inspired colorway of IDs came in today. Pretty pumped up about them. The teal is NOT an exact match, which was kind of a bummer, but it's close enough for when I wear my primarily white or purple gear. It's not too far off that I couldn't wear with teal if I wanted. There was a fair amount of glue spots on one shoe, which I wasn't thrilled about, but I give Nike a little more room for things like that on IDs. Special shoutout to @Dcypoe81  who, through the magic of ID, suggested the different shade sole. Really pops and makes the shoe a lot better. Thanks for the suggestion, bro. Go Hornets!

Loving the look. Color blocking looks great. Also good to get a feel for other colors on the ID palette. 
glasses.gif

My ids are out for delivery today [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Regarding the Purple Punch IDs...although the versions posted look great with the solid black strap, has anyone given thought to ordering a pair with the purple strap (like pictured below) and just painting the side portions black?  That way, it'd more closely resemble the OG with the purple heel tab.  Not to mention, it changes the patch on the tongue to purple as well which, in my opinion, offers more of a contrast and overall superior look to the black on black.  

Anyhow, just some thoughts.  

Last edited:
The all white Huarache are so nice
smokin.gif
might have to cop just a bit undecided about the outsole tho not sure if i want it solid or translucent ? anybody knows if the translucent might turn yellow after a while ?

The all white Huarache are so nice
smokin.gif
might have to cop just a bit undecided about the outsole tho not sure if i want it solid or translucent ? anybody knows if the translucent might turn yellow after a while ?
buy two, one clear, one white.

you wont regret i promise.

Yeah man you already know how I am with kicks so I had to be on here. I got a PS4 now also so maybe we can run some games again. Clean kicks btw as usual

Good looking! And I know you been kicking it since wayyyy back! Add me on there same handle as everything else...

Back
Top Bottom