HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Its crazy how theres a demand for them my ftl had them sitting for months. They pulled them cuz no one bought them.

Was in NOVA during xmas and they were sitting in champs, fnl and ftl as well.

+1 on IDin a pair. If you have any issues you can always return and many have said build quality is better on IDs vs GR cws.

might as well iD for the price they are gonna ask on ebay
Its crazy how theres a demand for them my ftl had them sitting for months. They pulled them cuz no one bought them.

Was in NOVA during xmas and they were sitting in champs, fnl and ftl as well.

+1 on IDin a pair. If you have any issues you can always return and many have said build quality is better on IDs vs GR cws.
Hmmm interesting. I assumed because the pure platinums didn't turn out so well on ID that it would be the same case for all black as well. Might also just get the PA/Stingray but not a huge fan of the faux stingray in real life.

I posted last week about getting my pair of triple blacks at Dover Street Market here in NYC.  They had gotten a shipment on March 7.  Worth giving a call to see if they have any left and do phone orders.  Cheaper than IDing.

^^^ just ate on the phone order for my 10.5 triple blacks from them. $100 shipped. Had to print out order form and go through extra though but it's all good. Been trying to hunt them down on eBay but prices were getting too dumb for me. Hunt is over though FINALLY! Good looking and repped.

^^^ just ate on the phone order for my 10.5 triple blacks from them. $100 shipped. Had to print out order form and go through extra though but it's all good. Been trying to hunt them down on eBay but prices were getting too dumb for me. Hunt is over though FINALLY! Good looking and repped.

So got my 11.5 after returning the 10.5  Fits perfect; like a normal 10.5 would for me.  Were these designed to be worn without socks (given the sandals name origin)?  Even then TTS would likely still be too tight.  The outsole of the 11.5 is the same length as the 10.5, so this was obviously a deliberate design decision.  At least now I know my size in these in case I want to order more!

Men's 318429-014

So got my 11.5 after returning the 10.5  Fits perfect; like a normal 10.5 would for me.  Were these designed to be worn without socks (given the sandals name origin)?  Even then TTS would likely still be too tight.  The outsole of the 11.5 is the same length as the 10.5, so this was obviously a deliberate design decision.  At least now I know my size in these in case I want to order more!

Yeah they're designed to fit snug. Half size up works for me.

Yeah they're designed to fit snug. Half size up works for me.
I guess my feeling is that we shouldn't have to change our size.  They should fit TTS whether snug or otherwise as designed.  i.e. If they mean for them to be snug, then TTS should fit snug, and not require us to size up just to have them fit at all. Maybe they designed them to fit SUPER snug with no socks, such that with socks they're impossible to wear, so we're sizing up to get a more "normal" feel b/c most people don't tend to like snug, or prefer to wear socks....that's the theory I'll go with ;-).  I don't recall the description saying that they are meant to be worn without socks.

So my Oneness order that was 2-day priority that got picked up on Sat still says Monday delivery, with no update since yesterday afternoon.  Maybe a weather delay?  Obviously not a rush b/c I'm not barefoot, but the oddest tracking progress I've seen on any package for awhile.

IMO, the only reason they run so wack out of size is because the heel strap cuts off so shallow of where your foot would sit naturally. That's what creates the broken straps etc...getting them too snug...IMO

Last edited:
how do you guys put your huaraches on? Mine are 11.5 and a bit snug.. I am worried about the strap breaking.

My safari prm pair came in.  Absolutely love them.  Had to go a full size up to a 10.5 and they fit perfect.  Will post pics later.

Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the place to post, if not, please point me in the right direction. I was looking for information on the Huarache NM or, Natural Motion. I searched NT and came up empty handed. I was hoping to read a little about them, as I noticed they're so far only released in other countries. I have been waiting to see anything online about a state release, but nothing has come up yet. Does anyone know anything about them?

Did you .5 size up?
I wear 11 in roshe's, my lunarglide 6s and most saucony. I went 11.5 on my huaraches and the fit is snug, I could of gone to 12 but 11.5 felt okay. I just notice that its awkward to put them on. I don't want to put extra stress on the strap because these are my favorite shoes currently.

Back
Top Bottom