HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

For all of you in Europe and those with european connects I went to a large FL store today (not my useless local one) and had a long conversation with the very helpful manager there and he showed me that they have two new CWs of LEs coming next week (the cyber joints with the pictures above and the crimsons you have probably seen elsewhere). However more exciting was that he showed me an email he had from head office showing 6 CWs coming in October including 4 new ones (with an all black everything) plus a brown suede very similar to the limited ones in 92 and best of all the purple punch. Start saving.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture that you're on about, Nike release previews in a book of upcoming sneakers.
Most of the time the pictures are real small so you can't hardly tell the CW's
All the releases from footlocker will be new, so no OG's
Are you sure there was six I thought there was maybe eight? Could be wrong though only had a quick peek.
I remember seeing a mint and white CW, the all black was definitely there.

The photo I saw showed 6 and they was one of each all on the lateral side and it was large enough to see the CW.

Similar to the first leaked pic but another row next to it right?

I thought the third one down was a black/grey/yellow until I saw it in the flesh.
So can never be 100%

It was similar style to that picture but did not have any of those CWs in it. Two rows of four. Agree that I won't take it as read until nearer the time in the meantime just reporting what I saw.

Emeralds for retail on HS size 10us as of 30 seconds ago. GOGOGOGO (size 9/9.5 should jump on this only for sizing reasons)

Last edited:
How does the Royal/Pink pair pair fit? If I'm correct, this colorway was made in womens sizes. I'm a 7.5 in mens and I'mnot sure what sizeto order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How does the Royal/Pink pair pair fit? If I'm correct, this colorway was made in womens sizes. I'm a 7.5 in mens and I'mnot sure what sizeto order.

Royal/pink are mens. I'd suggest a going a full size up. At least a half size is a must.

There definitely mens, Like the other guy said got .5 to full size up, the new retroed Huaraches fit a bit snug! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom