HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

If you were referring to me I got them at NDC when they dropped last week
Yeah I was referring to you 
wink.gif
, I ask because they didn't drop yet in Europe.

Have any guys bought the wmns nike huarache? I love the all black with the white sole but they never released as a mens shoe. Any thoughts on fit/sizing?

Also I totally agree with those not feeling the wide mesh on the all whites and the full leather toe on the white/gum. So close to perfection but yet so far.

Those mags are so sick.

Ugh....the Hua light curry is making me so thirsty......Im surprised they are sitting on size...That great Britain pound hurts my wallet tho.....has anyone here copped?  

^ I got the White/University Red pair out of the pack. Soon to grab the Curry too. The colorway translates onto that shoe very well.

^ I got the White/University Red pair out of the pack. Soon to grab the Curry too. The colorway translates onto that shoe very well.
I agree. They both look fantastic. Did you buy off Size? Or were you able to find cheaper? (Assuming your in the USA). Or do you know of anywhere with cheaper shipping to the US?

I agree. They both look fantastic. Did you buy off Size? Or were you able to find cheaper? (Assuming your in the USA). Or do you know of anywhere with cheaper shipping to the US?

Went with End and stuck to UK site instead of the .com because the Pounds conversion + shipping ended up being cheaper than what they were charging in USD. Was like almost $140 on the .com. On the UK site it was basically $126 or so shipped. Not too bad.

Last edited:
Went with End and stuck to UK site instead of the .com because the Pounds conversion + shipping ended up being cheaper than what they were charging in USD. Was like almost $140 on the .com. On the UK site it was basically $126 or so shipped. Not too bad.
Your a genius. Thank you! Repd

Any thoughts on the whites vs. white gums? I'm not sure how many sizes are left but there are some triple whites at my local Champs and I could get the gums online. Also, what about the sunsets? Those are pretty dope imo.

I try to avoid all-white soles if I can. Maybe a little anal retentive as they're soles and meant to get dirty, but I prefer the gum sole over an all-white one so I copped from FNL today. Have a few $20 rewards waiting to expire, so after the reward and ebates, it came to $105 for a pair. I also have the 2012 OG colorways from Europe, so I figured I'd go with the ostrich leather for something slightly different.

you can't go wrong with either but the all whites are obviously the cleaner out of the two. the ostrich embossed leather on the gums also sometimes looks a bit off white in some lighting if that matters to you but it goes ok with the gum bottoms.

Those white huaraches that released on nikestore today, do they fit the same as ID's. 
I remember reading something about ID's fitting a bit different.

Just ordered the all white huaraches from NDC. I went half a size up like i do with all my huaraches 

Back
Top Bottom