HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Men's 318429-111

Go Your normal size and break em in. EBay will be extortionate. But looking forward to the triple white release in UK and Europe. Anyone got any ideas on release for these? One person on here has said end of April.

I heard the release date for the triple whites will be 20th April. I hope there is a restock of the triple blacks I was in a deep sleep when they got released!!!

Caught this shot of a forthcoming 2015 sample on @iluvmyweiner page. Nice colourway, but it looks as though Nike aren't using the old nylon toebox anymore. All of the recent releases have been modern toeboxes and every forthcoming sample I've seen is also modern. I hope the change isn't permanent. Toebox Wars!

Caught this shot of a forthcoming 2015 sample on @iluvmyweiner page. Nice colourway, but it looks as though Nike aren't using the old nylon toebox anymore. All of the recent releases have been modern toeboxes and every forthcoming sample I've seen is also modern. I hope the change isn't permanent. Toebox Wars!
Looks good to me! Toe box doesn't bother me, especially since we cant even get huaraches over in the U.S. yet. (Really hoping for a big push from this summer onward) As long as the toebox isn't like that checkerboad one that just came out.

Any more information on the triple whites? Are they supposed to be super limited? Really need to get them shipped in to the U.S. from the U.K.

triple whites are beautiful. :wow:

especially with the toe box looking a little better then the others.. :smh:

hopefully we get these in the US

Last edited:

Gave in and ended up getting the Military Blue colourway. They fit true to size, probly due to the woven toebox. I found them more comfortable/flexible than the nylon toebox. The front is pretty cliffhangerish tho.

Right about now I'll take anything in the US just give us something man! Maybe a petition or something with whatever amount of signatures on it will do the trick and HOPEFULLY get some attention to our plight!! Bare minimum show them that the US has a decent amount of Huarache patrons 

Right about now I'll take anything in the US just give us something man! Maybe a petition or something with whatever amount of signatures on it will do the trick and HOPEFULLY get some attention to our plight!! Bare minimum show them that the US has a decent amount of Huarache patrons 
Be patient my brothr.. US will be blessed witb the screams and 3 other cws starting this summer in June; timing is everything :wink:

Back
Top Bottom