HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Colorway isn’t even bad, midsole irks me.
Maybe illustrayt got something to say about…
BTW, I actually like the idea of replacing the midsole w/ newer technology (assuming it provides superior comfortability), but I just don’t like the colorway, or I should say that pink spider-net like graphics which appear on the upper for this one….

Graphics are also on the originals. Can’t say I hate the midsole change, but I’d prefer OG tooling, and honestly probably wouldn’t buy the updated tech model.

Sorry but those Parra’s are trash imo. Hopefully they release them with og tooling as mentioned but until then I’ll just continue to stare at my women’s version.

IMG_8449.jpeg

the og's midsole is underwhelming. the new lunarlon just doesn't fit the aesthetic either. not sure what could've saved these

My OG pair from '93 or '94 I think....amazing how well these have held up. Wore them a few years ago without issue

Honestly, this is one of my top #10 shoes of all time. A combination of the aesthetics, and uniqueness. I love my retro pair as they did such a great job on it. 👍

Anyone else feel they need to go up 2 sizes on the most recent pairs?

Only own the 2017 OG dynamic pink/royal blue pair to compare to which I have at one size up to 13. I tried on the recent orca pair in same size and still felt snug. I don't think there's a 13.5 to go half up and worried 14 will be too big.

If you’re thinking about picking up any huaraches, do it sooner rather than later. It appears this run of huaraches over the last few years is about to end.

Crap. My nine-year-old isn't going to be pleased. I'm gonna have to stock up on sizes before they disappear.

Dang I just copped an all black pair, I need a few more cw and I'm done

Is there a source or confirmation on this?
If you’re thinking about picking up any huaraches, do it sooner rather than later. It appears this run of huaraches over the last few years is about to end.

Only own the 2017 OG dynamic pink/royal blue pair to compare to which I have at one size up to 13. I tried on the recent orca pair in same size and still felt snug. I don't think there's a 13.5 to go half up and worried 14 will be too big.
I have to go up 1.5 sizes, from an 11 to a 12.5. I wasted a lot of money figuring that out too.

I’m a TTS 11 and in huaraches have to go with a size 12 now, so yes up two sizes for me.

Back
Top Bottom