HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just picked up my pair of triple blacks from champs 
pimp.gif

Gonna try to find hero blue's and triple blacks this weekend. Anyone have a heads up in NYC? Thanks.

The spotty nature of this release is tough man.

I need those blacks. I want the grey as well but the material on the toebox of the blacks is the business.

Was anyone able to answer the question about if these released in sizes above 13?

Where in Houston ,TX do they have the triple blacks. ..I'm going to champs in deerbrook mall today to see if they have em. Will update you all in a few

New to the forum.. Tyson's VA champs has the triple blacks, went half a size up on those and the cool Greys, full size on the blue white and Greys.

Where in Houston ,TX do they have the triple blacks. ..I'm going to champs in deerbrook mall today to see if they have em. Will update you all in a few
I picked up the triple blacks and the white/grey/blue from Champs in Deerbrook yesterday.  Was talking to the guy who served me and he was saying that he saw some pics of colourways that they will be stocking soon and he said the best were white/green/blue which i took to mean the screams, can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom