HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

DO WE KNOW WHAT COLORS ARE DROPPING IN JULY… SOMEONE POSTED A LINK IN THE FLIGHT HUARACHE (HIGH TOPS) WITH A BUNCH OF HUARACHE RELEASES IN JULY BUT I CANT MAKE OUT WHAT COLOR PERTAINS TO WHAT
4 Regular Huaraches listed on CT's release calendar for July can be identified just by googling the product number (Scream Green, Hyper Pink, Gym Blue & Catalina), but I'm still wondering what these Huarache Run QSs are.

Nike NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN QS
Colour: UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK
Product Code: 700878-600
Release Month: July

Colour: BLACK/UNIVERSITY RED
Product Code: 700878-006

FYR, 4 regular ones' pics can be seen here.
http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/blog/nike-air-huarache-summer-season.asp

4 Regular Huaraches listed on CT's release calendar for July can be identified just by googling the product number (Scream Green, Hyper Pink, Gym Blue & Catalina), but I'm still wondering what these Huarache Run QSs are.

THANKS FOR THIS... I WANT A PAIR BUT NOTHING SEEMS GOOD ENOUGH. THE BLACK AND WHITE ONES ABOVE THIS POST ARE PRETTY KOOL FOR A WORK SHOE THOUGH.

They restocked the All Blacks too but they went quick. I saw some Instagram pics of them restocked earlier today, they were priced at £85 too!

Last edited:
I like the triple blacks better than the black and white...
It's hard to find a nice all black color way

Hey, I'm new to this forum stuff but have been read everysingle comment from page 1 to page 70 that we are currently on. I must say not only is this forum interesting it's quite fun and very informative. 

I was wondering if anyone could help me though.

Last night I took my cargo khaki huraches out the box to have a look at and noticed there is a slight tear on the right foot just by the toe box area. I was furios to see this as I have only worn them about 5 times since purchase in January.

Apparently Nike is aware of this issue and are looking into it. 

Has anyone else faced this issue???

Last edited:
Threw em on today. #BlackFriday

Last edited:
I was beyond excited when I found out these were available at Champs, although the nearest one was about 40 minutes away made it there immediately. I plan on buying more. Seriously, as many of you know one of the most comfortable shoes ever.
happy.gif

I returned my Triple Black pair yesterday. Like someone said earlier, these don't look as good in tonal colorways. I also needed an 11 rather than 10.5.

Finally got my hands on the blue hero's from champs for $79.49 with birthday coupon. For those wondering, the fit and comfort is on par with the older retros. Bring on those scream greens!

These are one of them I think

Back
Top Bottom