HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I went a half a size up on both of these. Glad I did. I just need the scream greens and purple punched and I'm straight......I think lol

Is the pair on the left available anywhere in the US? I see the old nike box so I'm guessing not & there's nothing in my size up on ebay. Not up on huaraches

Is the pair on the left available anywhere in the US? I see the old nike box so I'm guessing not & there's nothing in my size up on ebay. Not up on huaraches

Probably so but only a few pairs for outrageous prices. The pair I have released in February of 2013 with an emerald green/yellow pair.

Hi guys, just read a few of the above comments and thought I'd share. Nearly all my above recent releases were copped from UK sites and I'm in Australia, most were easy cops except for the triple whites, just gotta keep an eye on the release dates and make sure you get the time difference right. I've found that urbanindustry.co
Uk is by far the best priced including very cheap shipping but they don't get as many colourways in and no exclusives. They still have most sizes of the hyper pinks available.

Has anybody heard anything scream green related? Should we even be expecting those in the US or no?

They keep saying july but no definite dates set. I'm pretty certaim they will be UK and EUROPE only for the drop but who knows. I'm in Australia and we get a few FL CWs and that's about it. To be safe I'd just pay the extra and grab them from the UK when they drop

Well that's what I'll be doing anyway. In a way we're lucky here compared to you guys, i mean we pay a lot more for our kicks here but for a lot of sneaks copping from the UK works out cheaper than copping in Aussie whereas for you guys it works out a lot more

Threw a laceswap in the pinks last night, not a perfect colour match but I'm happy with it and i already had the laces sitting in my cupboard so can't complain haha

Ebay seller 'qsup95' has a full size run. Priced from $145-160 I've bought off him before, legit!!! Hope that helps you :smile:

Hi guys, just read a few of the above comments and thought I'd share. Nearly all my above recent releases were copped from UK sites and I'm in Australia, most were easy cops except for the triple whites, just gotta keep an eye on the release dates and make sure you get the time difference right. I've found that urbanindustry.co
Uk is by far the best priced including very cheap shipping but they don't get as many colourways in and no exclusives. They still have most sizes of the hyper pinks available.

Back
Top Bottom