Huarache Light Retro...Kinda.

Again, thanks to my little bro.  Huarache Light Free coming Spring 2013.  Great looking shoe, IMO, but I know you guys are getting tired of all the great retro uppers getting a Free sole stuck on em.

Peace,  
   J

fz19ae.jpg

I'm not getting interested until Nike announces these.  Quit playing games and just do it, Nike.

racmlx.jpg

I'm down for an ultra marine pair. I've also said it before and will say it again, I don't mind Free soles on the stuff Nike's been putting it on.

Originally Posted by mints

I'm down for an ultra marine pair. I've also said it before and will say it again, I don't mind Free soles on the stuff Nike's been putting it on.

I agree the free sole is good, I just want both forms to be available.

Hoping the ultramarine one to be released as GR so that I don't have to pay retail to get this.

I really hate how they have ruined the huarache line with free soles. Scream Greens are one of my favorites. I lucked up on a few retros not long ago, but I would appreciate a fresh pair....

I love the Huarache light, it's my favored model aside the LE's but the free midsole slapped on them really disappoint me.. I guess Nike likes to slap the free midsole on any retro'd running shoe...

With the Free sole, I'm not mad, but I will try to wait on them to go on sale before I spend my money on them.

From a comfort standpoint, the sole works fine. They're comfortable. And part of me understands that when new tech comes, you don't sit there and put older, maybe inferior tech on a product just because.

But the reason why buy retroes is because we prefer the old look nine times out of ten, and don't care about the technological aspect.

the only way to stop these kind of retros is not buy them....lol but i bought the free sole fab five retro smh

Back
Top Bottom