Huaraches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Gosh should have an 11 back up soon, i got double charged, Even when the site said unable to process payment, so i tried a different card in my paypal account, and both got charged. Been trying to cancel one of mine. Hopefully i will get a response by tomorrow or im Doing a paypal dispute. If anyone wears 11 inbox me and ill keep you posted maybe you can call the shop tomorrow, after i get this situated.

did you guys go up a .5 in size or stay true to size, abt to pull the trigger and dont wanna get a wrong size.!!!!

help.

I get true in my older ones, fit a little small, but with a little wear loosen up. A lot suggest going up .5-1 size.

Hopefully they do this with the basketball ones also
happy.gif

They'll probably fit like a 12/12.5 tho. Huaraches fit small, but being a 13 there's not many other options we have.

They'll probably fit like a 12/12.5 tho. Huaraches fit small, but being a 13 there's not many other options we have.

You ain't never lied lol. We people talk about half size up, half size down I just stare...b/c we don't have that option at all.

Someone needs to snipe that dude, or demote him back to Jordan brand smfh.

Who the **** gave the Free version the okay in the first place?!  So Nike deducts that since a gimped version of a classic shoe doesn't sell well, the shoe in its original form won't do well?  **** outta here.  These dudes make me sick.  

Yeah, I'm mad.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who the **** gave the Free version the okay in the first place?!  So Nike deducts that since a gimped version of a classic shoe doesn't sell well, the shoe in its original form won't do well?  **** outta here.  These dudes make me sick.  

Yeah, I'm mad.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Maybe UK will re-release...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom