Hulk Hogan could of been the next O.J.

the title is miss leading. i thought he was gonna become the next trap rapper
frown.gif

20k sq ft home purchased with my blood sweat and tears that I can't enter???

Some other dude driving around in my vehicle???

I Can't Ever Go G
smh.gif

The American Judicial System is all %$#@*& up. Why do the women get off with EVERYTHING?..
Things like this make me never want to get married.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... Imagine how much cool points the 19y/o dude is getting from all his friends. He prolly grew up watching hogan and now he's pipin his wife, living in his house and driving his escalade.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know what to say.

She's grimey, but I believe he stepped out with a younger broad first.

Although, I think he only did that because she was having an affair with the 19 year old, but can't he use that to his advantage in the divorce?

The son, and daughter, must be so embarrassed with what's going on...

In the end she's only $@@@%%@ herself because you know this kid is only doing this because of the cool points, money, and all other benefits that come ofit... like anyone of us on here would of.

When this kid is ready to leave her and if her wealth dries up where will she be?

She lost the respect of her kids, and more importantly her husband who gave her everything that she has...

We'll see what happens...

That's effed up. He should move back home to Tampa, or Venice Beach. Funny/foul thing is, Linda's new dude went to school with Nick and Brooke, andwhile Nick was in jail, Linda's dude was going through Nick's stuff.

Linda can get it. She got some cake on her.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't know what to say.

She's grimey, but I believe he stepped out with a younger broad first.

Although, I think he only did that because she was having an affair with the 19 year old, but can't he use that to his advantage in the divorce?

The son, and daughter, must be so embarrassed with what's going on...

In the end she's only $@@@%%@ herself because you know this kid is only doing this because of the cool points, money, and all other benefits that come of it... like anyone of us on here would of.

When this kid is ready to leave her and if her wealth dries up where will she be?

She lost the respect of her kids, and more importantly her husband who gave her everything that she has...

We'll see what happens...
Not true. He started messing with that chick after she filed for divorce.

FYI, she's getting everything because of her lawyer and the fact that Florida is an "equitable distribution" state. This doesn't mean equalbut what is "fair". If the judge sees fit that she's deserves as much as she wants, she'll get it. She is mentally castrating the Hulksterand its working. You don't marry someone you meet in a club.

while Nick was in jail, Linda's dude was going through Nick's stuff.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Someone in this thread said it, she had to be getting +$!++% on the side for a minute now. That was not a recent pickup by her when she filed for divorce. Dudewas making her sweat it out long before the papers were served.

I agree. Hulk had double hip replacement, a knee replacement, is on the wrong side of 50. So of course his sex game is gonna go south.

whoever hasnt seen the hogans documentary on E channel or "true hollywood story" you guys need to see it.

how quick this family got torn apart by the tragedies they faced.

linda is whorin' it up.

smh.gif
That is grimy. Dude is smashing his wifeand driving his cars?? Thats a big #+% L to take

i bow down to this man, he should forget linda and scoop one of those new divas in the wwe, they sure would want a piece of the hulkster

Originally Posted by solematic j21

i bow down to this man, he should forget linda and scoop one of those new divas in the wwe, they sure would want a piece of the hulkster

Nah they'd probably want piece of the pie too.

That's messed up how she did him and after reading responses I do believe she was having sex with this kid before he even turned 18.

Remember wrestler's are on the road for most of the year and away from home so you know she was lonely.

This dude I work with has a son that does electrical out in Long Island, NY and he be telling me stories man and it's messed up because the husbands areout there trying to make a living for them and that's what they get in return.

He said his son be working in some nice houses with beautiful housewives and they be coming downstairs in like a see through top and a thong on and a robe ononly and seducing him
smh.gif

Yes I know it sounds like lies, but I actually met the dudes son and he showed me pics on his phone because his father, the dude I work with, told him that Ididn't believe the stories... allo of them he showed me were 8's or higher and he showed me 6 with 4 being pics of nudes. They give him money too andother stuff too just to pipe and the more he pipes he said the more they give.

He said a lot of the husbands work in Manhattan and work a lot of hours and go away on business a lot so the women get lonely.

I should have asked him to forward me some pics so I could have posted it... also, the houses that he work on are off the hook man. Nice, huge houses
smh.gif
heeven told me one lady wanted him to pipe or "break in her daughter" because she didn't want the girl getting all wild or acting up, but she was15 and he was 29 at the time... yep he piped though... he said she was good looking... also, can you believe his own Dad, dude I work with, be telling him todo all of this too lol... after I heard the story and saw the pics sure nuff I asked dude if he ever does weekend jobs or needs part-time help to hit me up,but he never did.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

http://www.popeater.com/movies/arti...ulk-hogan-talks-about-oj-style-murders/428691
"You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife ... I totally understand OJ. I get it," Hogan reportedly told Rolling Stone.
2f03623f37eb259de3b3c2458e528b453cbb70d8.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom