Husband kills himself After Rumors That His Wife Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

No rest in peace..,dudes a coward and straight seven days. Frankly I'm tired of love for suicide victims. I won't say it's selfish but I will never tell em to rest in peace...had two dudes off themselves, they were seven day individuals before hand. Didn't eem want to help em, if drugs, alcohol and hookers can't get you feeling well, then I gots nothing.

I hope Leo smashes day of the funeral.

I hate to be that one but some people get tired of dealing with depression in a marriage

she probably is relieved and happy to be quite honest

No rest in peace..,dudes a coward and straight seven days. Frankly I'm tired of love for suicide victims. I won't say it's selfish but I will never tell em to rest in peace...had two dudes off themselves, they were seven day individuals before hand. Didn't eem want to help em, if drugs, alcohol and hookers can't get you feeling well, then I gots nothing.

You never fail to say the most outlandish crap man, at least you're consistent.

can you imagine the yambs he could've got if females found out his ex wife was hooking up with leo and vinny chase in the same breath?

Its like that seinfeld episode when george carries around the picture of his "dead wife"

You never fail to say the most outlandish crap man, at least you're consistent.
Dude has the WORST opinions on just about every single issue. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

View media item 1043750

I got no sympathy for seven day ******. If old dude was like 20, different story. But your a grown ma...an adult male, I wouldn't call him a man. Your girl smashing Leo? Tell her fake pregnant, get some cash and leave that trifling sneezer...instead you shoot yourself and people making excuses for you 'oh he was depressed' *****wtbs. I put a knife to my throat when I was twelve, took a small slash, ish hurt, caught a glimpse of that coward in the mirror, put the knife down and decided of never be that weak again...I was more man at twelve than this dude is now...seven day ****** I swear.

I got no sympathy for seven day ******. If old dude was like 20, different story. But your a grown ma...an adult male, I wouldn't call him a man. Your girl smashing Leo? Tell her fake pregnant, get some cash and leave that trifling sneezer...instead you shoot yourself and people making excuses for you 'oh he was depressed' *****wtbs. I put a knife to my throat when I was twelve, took a small slash, ish hurt, caught a glimpse of that coward in the mirror, put the knife down and decided of never be that weak again...I was more man at twelve than this dude is now...seven day ****** I swear.

View media item 1043750

Damn. I remember when those pics of her and Leo showed up on Barstool...then there was another blog on there about her being married and the dude asking what you would do.

Last edited:
What is this seven days stuff?

And I just really thought of the meaning of R.I.P, as if we know there''s an afterlife and either you gonna be in peace, or turmoil lol. What if its just nothing.

no peace, no heaven, no hell, Im not trying to make it a religious thing but its so customary for us to say RIP its just a passing phrase now like, "have a nice day'

So is "seven days" the new cool **** to say?

:lol:

I mean some cats is fourteen days for this ish. Got your girls out with Leo and then off yourself cuz they had an affair? shoulda off'd himself cuz he ain't figure a way to pimp broad chick. Like 'oh you wanna go whoring round Hollywood? You better bring back that cash, or itch it wire hangers for that ***' (birds love when you rhyme). I mean, you gotta kiss every wound you leave her, after 'you stick your hands down her panties, grab that knot get that money, tell her to drop it like its hot'...no questions trick.

Last edited:
@ Dude up there stop trying to make "seven day" or whatever happen

Back
Top Bottom