Hyperfuse Low Sole Question

It's my first time posting so please correct me if I'm posting in the wrong section or wrong format.
I'm planning to buy a Hyperfuse Low blackout for outdoor ball since I can't bare to use my startup collection for playing outdoors. So here's my question: are all hyperfuse low soles made of XDR (if not, is it okay to ball in them outside?) ?

I was also thinking of getting Jordan Team Iso Low blackout instead. Which is better?

Will appreciate good replies.
smile.gif

It's my first time posting so please correct me if I'm posting in the wrong section or wrong format.
I'm planning to buy a Hyperfuse Low blackout for outdoor ball since I can't bare to use my startup collection for playing outdoors. So here's my question: are all hyperfuse low soles made of XDR (if not, is it okay to ball in them outside?) ?

I was also thinking of getting Jordan Team Iso Low blackout instead. Which is better?

Will appreciate good replies.
smile.gif

i'm pretty sure all hyperfuses have the xdr outsole. i play in my blackout hyperfuse lows outdoors making cuts, slashing, and dragging my toes and they're holding up very nicely.

i'm pretty sure all hyperfuses have the xdr outsole. i play in my blackout hyperfuse lows outdoors making cuts, slashing, and dragging my toes and they're holding up very nicely.

i had hyperfuse mids.... they lasted me about 4 months until i wore out the outsole to the phylon cushioning lol (mainly on the forefoot).

i don't know if they're supposed to last this long... i wish they held up longer though. and i don't think the Hyperfuses released in the US have the XDR outsole unless stated...

i guess it really depends on what type of player you are, how heavy you are and how often you play. i'm 5'10" / 160lbs and i do a lot of moving without the ball

i had hyperfuse mids.... they lasted me about 4 months until i wore out the outsole to the phylon cushioning lol (mainly on the forefoot).

i don't know if they're supposed to last this long... i wish they held up longer though. and i don't think the Hyperfuses released in the US have the XDR outsole unless stated...

i guess it really depends on what type of player you are, how heavy you are and how often you play. i'm 5'10" / 160lbs and i do a lot of moving without the ball

I'm 5'11" 170. More of an iso player who prefers jumpshots than driving but loves running on the defensive end. I think its the same here in the Philippines. Not all hyperfuses have XDR soles. Probably it'll last longer than 4 months but probably less than a year.

I'm 5'11" 170. More of an iso player who prefers jumpshots than driving but loves running on the defensive end. I think its the same here in the Philippines. Not all hyperfuses have XDR soles. Probably it'll last longer than 4 months but probably less than a year.

Back
Top Bottom