Hyperize or Kobe IV ?

I like both shoe and they both have the same colorway I like (Bred colorway) I want to get either one that I can play indoor/outdoor basketball and workoutwith them in the gym as well. Which you think its better? Thanks.

if you want to ball in them outside too I would recommend the hyperize both have very soft soles that will breakdown fast but hyperize will last you a bitlonger, neither are very durable though.

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

eastbay is 50% off. buy both!

is this using the bing.com deal or something else? i don't really get how the bing deal works... and would it be wrong to order a pair of kobe 4's onnikeid with KOBEHATER embroidered on the collar?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by whiplash

is this using the bing.com deal or something else? i don't really get how the bing deal works... and would it be wrong to order a pair of kobe 4's on nikeid with KOBEHATER embroidered on the collar?
smile.gif
for more information on bing.com go here http://niketalk.com/topic/198087?page=1and just ask questions there if you don't get it.

i have decided to get Bred Kobe IV's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by YungVC

Originally Posted by whiplash

is this using the bing.com deal or something else? i don't really get how the bing deal works... and would it be wrong to order a pair of kobe 4's on nikeid with KOBEHATER embroidered on the collar?
smile.gif
for more information on bing.com go here http://niketalk.com/topic/198087?page=1 and just ask questions there if you don't get it.

i have decided to get Bred Kobe IV's
smile.gif
dope choice, you wont regret it...I wear my del sol kobe 4's and i LOVE it!

I love my Kobe's, I have the Bred colorway and its looks better on you foot than it does in the store. Great shoe.

i was leaning on the hyperize for the longest time, then ended up with the kobe iv..

hope it turns out right
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom