Hypothetical Question Involving War

With the way the world operates now, this will never happen, but I was thinking about war, and how often we as people would war with each other, if the onlything we had to fight with was our hands.

With that said, what country, or political group, would be the strongest power in the world, if the tools of war involved only your fist. No sticks, stones,arrows, nothing. Just the old fashioned fists, and feet.

Would the U.S. be able to handle things? Personally, I think we'd get handled.

Pretty out there I know, but any input is appreciated.

NICE thread
pimp.gif

China FTW... strength in numbers. Oh, then there's all the sterotypes I don't have to state
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

NICE thread
pimp.gif

China FTW... strength in numbers. Oh, then there's all the sterotypes I don't have to state
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. I was going to include that, but then I remembered what site I was on. Didn't want to offend anybody.

I agree China .. Because they just out number any other county in the world.

People once asked if 10 3rd graders or so attack you would you be able to handle it?

I think I could but if all 10 have a game plan ... LMAO

China FTW lol. Its a billion people, and I unno how many Kung-fu masters, drunken boxers, and shaolin monks. We'd definitely be handled
laugh.gif

smh at yall thinking everyone in China practices some sort of Martial Arts. Well I got money on the U.S. cuz we took boxing to whole new level and we arebigger. But there are some close contenders in Africa cuz some of them dudes are just colossal, and you can't forget about my South Americans with thatpure savage instinct.

easily china. they got us straight out numbered plus the shaolin monks could probably handle us on their own

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

smh at yall thinking everyone in China practices some sort of Martial Arts. Well I got money on the U.S. cuz we took boxing to whole new level and we are bigger. But there are some close contenders in Africa cuz some of them dudes are just colossal, and you can't forget about my South Americans with that pure savage instinct.

What percentage of Americans do you think have actually spent time training in a boxing ring hmm?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You guys have one track minds. there are other coutries besides China. Russia,Germany,Austria by far have some of thee strongest ppl on earth......

ya i can see china's number game, but america has the WEIGHT. one obese dude can die and hopefully land and kill at least 5 average sized chinese people bycrushing alone.

Back
Top Bottom