Hyundai On The Come Up?

I think Hyundai is going to develop into the premium brand, while their Kia line is going to develop into the base line ...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Waits for the Hyundai spokesperson areyouin729 to come in
laugh.gif
waits for you to stop being salty

the Genesis is baddddd

although I will still prob decide on the 370Z, I will def give the Coupe a good look

another thing

do you realize how much a hurting the Genesis Coupe is putting on automarkers sports lines overseas?

same will happen here, the fact i'm even considering a Coupe over a 370Z says a hell of a lot

I'm a die hard Z fan

The recession is the best thing to happen to Hyundai. Well, maybe not the BEST thing, but it's allowed the company to position itself as a brand that hasunrivaled value for the price.

Hyundai offers extremely competitively priced automobiles with a powertrain warranty and the "Assurance Plus" policy that is making people forget orstraight up stop caring about the fact that it's a Hyundai. They're buying for the value, and the numbers prove it...last quarter, Hyundai was one ofonly two auto makers to show a percentage increase in sales (I think the other was Mini, if I'm not mistaken). Not even the mighty Toyota or Honda couldmanage that.

A lot of experts think that Hyundai in the early 2010s is set to become what Toyota and Honda were in the late 80s to mid 90s; affordable, reliable, no frills.

I'm excited, because competition is always good for the auto industry.

One more thing...Hyundai's worked long and hard to shake off whatever negative connotations are associated with their name. It's extremely unlikelythat they change their name anytime in the foreseeable future.

Giving the Genesis separate branding treatment was an initial step, to get people to appreciate the car before they heard the name. Now they're activelyusing the Genesis as a halo car to get people into their showrooms.

Critics and car pundits all agree that Hyundai is doing it all right...and eventually, that's enthusiasm is going to trickle down to consumers.

Hyundais aren't as bad as people may think. I too used to think that Hyundais were a joke until I started paying more attention to car reviews. Thesmall/mid-sized Hyundais usually get exceptional reviews in terms of reliability (usually 4 or 5 stars). Their reliability is comparable to that of Hondas andToyotas.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

No matter how hard they try....
Bottom Line......it's still an Hyundai
laugh.gif
Exactly

i agree............yes hyundai has came up but for real they should just like change the name and logo.........itll come off like a whole new line.

Not a bad idea. Would it make sense to come up with a premium sister brand?
Thats what they're trying to do with Genesis. Hopefully they let go of the Hyundai part for the line. The KDM Genesis coupe and sedan already have they're own badge.

hyundai-genesis-badge1.jpg
If I got a Genesis, that would be the first thing I would do to it. Re-badge.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by j671

laugh.gif
Exactly

i agree............yes hyundai has came up but for real they should just like change the name and logo.........itll come off like a whole new line.

Not a bad idea. Would it make sense to come up with a premium sister brand?
Thats what they're trying to do with Genesis. Hopefully they let go of the Hyundai part for the line. The KDM Genesis coupe and sedan already have they're own badge.

hyundai-genesis-badge1.jpg
If I got a Genesis, that would be the first thing I would do to it. Re-badge.

The car is nice, but the badge is something else.

Just like my shoes, i have a certain preference in cars. Perhaps the Protege's are excellent performance basketball shoes for the price
grin.gif
.....but i'm not going to KMart and buying a pair.
laugh.gif
I'll stick to my Nikes.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

dont know if it will happen but i can see it, people are talking up the genesis and the tiburon

they gotta do something about that crooked H though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, the tiburon's got its own logo

I remember the first time I seen a Hyundai, it was like 4th grade, I was super confused on what brand it was, then on what letter it was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this man speaks the troof!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up f00!!! Circuit City Por Vida Holmes!!!!

They should redesign the logo... The old one creates some form of embarrassment IMO

Back
Top Bottom