I can't lie, this Chris Brown x Tyga album is kind of nice......

I don't listen to Tyga. He spits a bunch of average corny **** on here but it works.

Beats and hooks are nice, catchy. Album sounds like some summer music. Something you play at a BBQ, house party or in the whip with the windows down. Overall, solid project.

They sampled "Forgot About Dre" and "Notorious Thugs" on their song with Pusha T.

A few songs remind me of the radio joints you would hear from the west coast in the mid 90s.

View media item 1411276

Last edited:
Legit thinking bout copping this.

Need some dumb catchy ish to ride to.

3 songs in and I like them beats ... Also enjoying better than drake ...
Don't go to hard on me ...

Shrugs

I never understood the immense hate for tyga. He's not lyrically amazing. But I like his flow on most tracks. I'm not a huge fan but when I here he has a new song out I give it a listen. The beat selection on this Cd seems ill though

anybody still got a working download link for this? accidently deleted it off my phone
frown.gif

This still getting major spins for me. I feel like a lot of people sleeping on this album, joint slaps from front to back. Perfect playlist to beat too as well [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Album is not bad. It just sounds super dated. Like this **** would have been fire in 2010 :lol:

Still haven't heard it yet. Based on what I'm seeing in this thread I should soon.

"Ayo" is a guilty pleasure of mine. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom