I can't listen to female rappers

Outside of an old school fox brown or jean grey feature female rappers are mad annoying can't imagine being in the car banging out to Nikki manag or lil Kim. Like I respect it but for the most part they're ether rapping about some **** about men or trying to sound like a man. It's horrific. Do u any of u dudes actually enjoy any female mcs?

Azelia Banks and Amber London are the only ones I listen to.

EDIT : Forget Brat and Rage :smh:

Last edited:
Eve
some Trina
old Foxy
old Kim
Remy Ma's 06 album was dope (seriously)
Jean Grae
Rapsody
Eternia
old Gangsta Boo & La Chat
non-schizo Nicki

I'll stick with them over any other female rappers. Iggy? LOL. Azalea Banks? LOL. Big Sean? LOL. Lil Debbie, Kreayshawn, V-Nasty? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, it's tough for a female rapper to really get on cause for awhile now a lot of male rappers have been tempur-pedic soft and wallowing in their feelings.

Last edited:
I'm with you OP. Never been able to get into female rappers, even the stuff that's considered "classic"

Nitty Scott MC
Rapsody
Remy And that's about it
But Nicki's been puttin out some [emoji]128293[/emoji] lately

Last edited:
I mess with a few remy/ nicki tracks but out of all female rappers my go to is lil Kim

No time,the one joint "no matter what people say,we got it goin on", and jump off 2003 get looked at every couple months

The one chick that kiss signed could spit too check her out on the coach of the year freestyle on champ is here part 3

Last edited:
Eve and Foxy are the best female rappers

Foxy is like the only female rapper you would hear dudes blasting from their whips

Eve's first album is great

I forgot about eve n foxy !!!

Eve had hella bangers growing up and i mess with take u home by foxy

Oh yea I can't forget gangsta boo,la chat, and Mia x

Last edited:
This song is hard.

While I'm at it, the best female rappers in no order are

1.MC Lyte

2.Eve

3.Lil' Kim

4.Da Brat

5.Lauryn Hill

6.Queen Latifah

7.Foxy Brown

8.Jean Grae

9.The Lady of Rage

10.Nicki Minaj

I like Angel Haze and Pink Friday Nicki Minaj. Also like some of the ole school ones too.

Jean Grae, Bahamadia, Lady of Rage, Rah D****, Da Brat, Lauryn Hill and Boo are all dope to me. It takes a lot for me to listen to them for more than 20-25 mins at a time though (except Lauryn).

Never liked Kim like that although the production on her first joint was dope. And that album insert.....SHEESH!!!!!! That thang is FAT.

Foxy is whatever to me.

Personally one of my favorite back and forth verses of all time...Rae and Ghost level chemistry right here.

Last edited:
Some songs are cool, but for the most part I have a no female policy.

Only female emcees projects I liked

Mc Lyte's Lyte As A Rock, Sweet T's It's Tee Time and The Score

Bahamadia, Foxy, Kim, Eve...I just liked songs.

Lil Kim's Hard Core and Notorious KIM albums were cold as ****. I can still bump those albums :x

Remy Ma's album was serious too. Very underrated album, people don't know. Possibly my favorite album by a female rapper.

Gangsta Boo's second album, Both Worlds 69 or whatever it was called is another banger.

I think those are the only albums I mess with. Eve, Foxy and Brat had some songs I messed with but never full albums. The four albums I listed, I still play :smokin :smokin :smokin

That remy ma album did have very dope production and for some reason I used to want to **** her even tho she's unattractive. The Kim album when she came out of jail the production on that was nuts too.

Back
Top Bottom