I didn't know choosing not to smoke, not be a heaving drinker, and choosing not to download music wa

Relevance? You stated you can't remember the last good tape that dropped. You must not be listening to much.

Or I must not view Fewtch with the same regard ya'll do.

And Tr1ll said tapes were free. I simply said the only buzzworthy ones of the past year were not.

Other than that pray tell, what tapes have been bangers this year?

Last edited:
Not about to list the tapes I consider good, like I said you must not be listening to much. All the music that has dropped this year and not 1 tape is good? :lol:

Not about to list the tapes I consider good, like I said you must not be listening to much. All the music that has dropped this year and not 1 tape is good? :lol:

Not one tape is good.

And you can't list yours because you're hardpressed to name even a handful of good tapes.

Unless Young Thug floats your boat, or Migos or something.

Even KRIT's tape who I like had IMO an underwhelming showing with his last tape.

So yeah, I may not like 56 Nights or Beast Mode, but they got some good responses. Other than that, trash.

On and we're talking free tapes so, Drake's two mixtapes need not apply. Though, I wasnt blown away by either effort there either.

Why did I mention Guwop and Spitta? Shiiiiiit. Psssh, you know damn well why.

Why you so caught up on future ? lol

Good tapes to me
SS1 & 2
Luv is Rage
16 Zips
MMM
Futures tapes
Airplane Mode
Free Guwop
Rich Gang (2014)

Why you so caught up on future ? lol

Good tapes to me
SS1 & 2
Luv is Rage
16 Zips
MMM
Futures tapes
Airplane Mode
Free Guwop
Rich Gang (2014)

How am I caught up on Future? Because I'm discussing him? Okay...

Those tapes hot garbage b.

Fam posted her Gov't and all that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This rejection is a sign that I need to focus on getting in my career(Police officer) and let the women come to me.

This statement can be translated to: "I guess I'll pretend I don't really care, try not to think about it, and then blame something or someone else when the perfect woman doesn't fall out of the sky".

"let the women come to me" - Not many dudes working 9-5s that have women "coming to them" :lol: If you want results, then put in some effort and actually learn to deal with rejection. For every girl that it doesn't work out with, just imagine you rejected them. This girl, you rejected her because your interests don't line up, even if she was the one who had to point it out.

Good luck g

Just do what most cops do,

1. Pepper Spray
2. Taze
3. Nightstick while shouting "you're resisting arrest"
4. ?????
5. Profit.

If a broad asks why she's being arrested just say "for resisting arrest". If all else fails just shoot her.

So pretty much, you don't do anything enjoyable nor have a rebellious spirit.

Can't really blame her tbh. You seem boring, no offense.

This is from a chick I met on Tinder, but we happen to "friend" each other on FB.

For the record, I never told her I don't go to strip clubs. I told her, I've never been to one. I'm not really angry because rejection to me is becoming to be the norm to me. I just didn't think me choosing not to do what others do was such a bad thing. I'm 28 and still very late on a lot of things that people probably experienced 8-10 years ago(Sheltered). This rejection is a sign that I need to focus on getting in my career(Police officer) and let the women come to me. Now, is choosing not smoke, be a heavy drinker a bad thing these days?
i don't think that's a bad thing, i think you are doing good, by doing what matters more. you'll eventually find a woman and can start doing everything together
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom