I Don't Drink, So I Don't Understand. But Why Do People Allow Others (Strangers Too) To.............

I'm somewhat of a germaphobe when it comes to drinking after others, even family. Yeah I've slipped up a few times mainly while in college but nevermade a habit out of it. Never drank after a stranger tho.

Last scenario like that one of the females had a std and I knew about it and told my boys beforehand but they still were sharing drinks with her.
smh.gif
sick.gif

im slightly germaphobe when sober, but when i'm drunk i dont really care about any of that. if we dont have enough shot glasses i'll use someone elses,i'll let someone take a swig out of my 40, etc

BP is the worst. theres all kinds of slobber in those cups, and the same cups get reused round after round. not to mention the pong balls are dirty as hellfrom rolling around on the floor.
sick.gif
the last time i played BP, i woke up the next day with flu-symptoms.. thats when i swore to stop playing BP and starttaking better care of my health.

when drinking in a group in some south american/european countries, it is customary to pour beer into a cup, finish and pass it around and repeat using thesame cup.

If I see Henny or Remy and there are no more cups then whatevers whatever then we keep it too hood I guess

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

alcohol kills germs.

/thread.

oh, also, yes, you can get sick off sharing a blunt, but for the most part, the spit that was used to roll it is burned up before you touch it.

I don't smoke after just anyone tho....

False, alcohol does not kill germs, it disrupts the membrane and has to be present at high percentages (around 70%) to do so. Most hard liquors and beersdon't contain that much. Also, I'm pretty sure that these characteristics don't apply to drinking alcohol where as they do for rubbing alcohols anddisinfectants. sources: http://ksulib.typepad.com...e-doesnt-kill-germs.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinfectant

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

alcohol kills germs.

/thread.

oh, also, yes, you can get sick off sharing a blunt, but for the most part, the spit that was used to roll it is burned up before you touch it.

False, alcohol does not kill germs, it disrupts the membrane and has to be present at high percentages (around 70%) to do so. Most hard liquors and beers don't contain that much. Also, I'm pretty sure that these characteristics don't apply to drinking alcohol where as they do for rubbing alcohols and disinfectants. sources: http://ksulib.typepad.com...e-doesnt-kill-germs.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinfectant
You citing wiki, get real. Liquor is ethanol and rubbing alcohol is isopropanol. Ethanol anti-septic properties does depend on concentration butI'm sure some bacteria is killed. However, I'm guilty of drinking off others when we used to pre-game back in the day but not so much anymore. I onlyused to drink after people I knew though and I used to wipe the opening.

i honestly dont have an answer ... but when you got a $60 bottle of that good getting passed around, im all for a wipe and sip ...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

On another note death to the %%@*+@ who want to tongue kiss the blunt
smh.gif
PREACH
that shh' disgustingg
makes me wary of including newbies in the ciph

Never do this....have never done this and don't plan on doing this.

Ill drink after my wife but that's it (and she doesn't drink that much....when she does, its only a smirnoff)

I can't imagine drinking after my boys.....they eat too much Boxxx for me...ugh

I'm not gonna perp, when I smoke to the head, I smoke blunts like a square

when I smoke with people, I hit my fingers, not really the blunt

sometimes I moisten the tip....pause

I apologize though...

I hate smoking with cats who pass it to their girls....

like, I know she just got done doming you and you passing her the blunt?

and ftr, your boy rich21kid lights the end of the blunt that you smoke from when you pass it to his cake +#*....

"I don't like germs"

well, I don't like having a cherry on both ends of my blunt.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

the hell? once your drunk things like this do not pass your mind, and no its not peer pressure its I dont give a

Yah man. Once you have that good buzz, and feeling good, it's like who gives a damn. It's like here drink this.. or let me get a swig of that.. or Iwould just buy a round for everyone.. Etc.. Etc.. You just don't care... All you want to do is continue your drunken rage.

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

alcohol kills germs.

/thread.

False, alcohol does not kill germs, it disrupts the membrane and has to be present at high percentages (around 70%) to do so. Most hard liquors and beers don't contain that much. Also, I'm pretty sure that these characteristics don't apply to drinking alcohol where as they do for rubbing alcohols and disinfectants. sources: http://ksulib.typepad.com...e-doesnt-kill-germs.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinfectant
You citing wiki, get real. Liquor is ethanol and rubbing alcohol is isopropanol. Ethanol anti-septic properties does depend on concentration but I'm sure some bacteria is killed. However, I'm guilty of drinking off others when we used to pre-game back in the day but not so much anymore. I only used to drink after people I knew though and I used to wipe the opening.

Regardless of citing wikipedia, the information is correct, I would know, i am a student of Molecular Biology. Alcohol works by disrupting the proteins in thecell membrane, but may not work completely in denaturing the DNA or RNA (if viral). This is the exact same way bacteria are stained when terming them grampositive or gram negative. I also referenced disinfectants, which things like hand sanitizer use both ethanol (to disrupt the membrane) then isopropanol tohelp treat the genetic material. So get back at me when you get your knowledge up Also, a lot of the information that wikipedia has is good information. I useit for quick reference in things that are pretty scientific which they surprisingly have spot on info for. So don't completely discredit wikipedia.

that's fine.

I'm not afraid of germs with disrupted membranes.

ftr, I don't drink,often, and when I do, im not sharing bottles, I'm 25.

Back
Top Bottom