I dont usually buy toys but....Dark knight related

hypebeasts
frown.gif

its a doll...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For those asking, you can buy these at bigbadtoystore.com. it might be sold out or on back order.

I'm really thinking about getting this. The detail is just amazing.

It will be worth something down the road too.

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Damn that joint is
eek.gif
, but I could not lay down that kind of guap for an action figure.

I don't give a damn what anybody thinks, I buy them. I paid $140 and that's cheap
laugh.gif
Here's my Joker shelf right now
8b4155dc23ff7a58da7bf4f4b145bc67b7522bb.jpg

as soon as I get Bank Robber Joker, I'm swapping heads to put on my purple suit Joker and putting BRJ on eBay. And if you think that head is impressive,here's what the guy who designed it did first, but Hot Toys (the manufacturer's) said they were too expensive to produce like that
indifferent.gif

Here's the Final shot of the retail version head for those that care

Here's the Prototype

Pretty good, but it probably costs mad money. I'm used to those $19 Batman action figures at like walmart, thats what I used to get as a kid.

they're from an HK company called Hot Toys... they've really stepped up their 'figure' game over the past few years...

check out their other stuff... not my cup of tea, but their IronMan collection looks pretty good too...

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/

They have them at my local hobby shop.

They are definitely not $175. If you do pay 175, you are getting violated in an unholy way.

Yeah they're definitely
pimp.gif
, but it's a lot of money too that I'm not ready to plunk down on something like that.

Originally Posted by miss kidd0

They have them at my local hobby shop.

They are definitely not $175. If you do pay 175, you are getting violated in an unholy way.

So how much are they at ur local shop?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom