I feel awkward...edit*More pics.

I just added my high school math teacher on facebook (I don't know why?)

but, she used to teach me algebra in high school like 2 years ago.

and I came across this

haha I felt so awkward looking at her side boob, lol I don't know what it was?? haha but I couldn't stop lookin.

anyways do you guys have any awkward hot teacher moments?

cool story bro...I know.
eyes.gif

edit: Not saying I would not smash. pleazzz. (I'm saying would, for the impaired.)

MOAR!

How is that awkward?

she was your teacher not your mother

what straight guy doesn't fantasize about smashing they're semi-decent looking teacher?

indifferent.gif

I know why you added her

you wanna smash........

not gonna admit it now but when your surfing FB at 1:00 AM and you see your teacher is on too and she hits you up with the "You were so cute when you werelittle"
your gonna grab the jergens and fap to the side boob pic

I swear my Senior year my teacher wanted some from me, i could see it in her eyes and she has a tongue ring as well. Ima go take a visit this Dec. >=]

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I know why you added her

you wanna smash........

not gonna admit it now but when your surfing FB at 1:00 AM and you see your teacher is on too and she hits you up with the "You were so cute when you were little"

roll.gif

man theres almost nothin in the world I love more than a handful of natural tittie, I bet she got them nice pink pencil eraser nipples

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I know why you added her

you wanna smash........

not gonna admit it now but when your surfing FB at 1:00 AM and you see your teacher is on too and she hits you up with the "You were so cute when you were little"

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom