I feel KiD CuDi doesn't get enough love on this board

Lyrically???
laugh.gif
C'Mon now...

If you convince yourself, you'll believe ANYTHING....I think some of yall have overanalyzed his lyrics to the point that you think he's on some higher level (no pun). He's good, but not memorable.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lyrically???
laugh.gif
C'Mon now...

If you convince yourself, you'll believe ANYTHING....I think some of yall have overanalyzed his lyrics to the point that you think he's on some higher level (no pun). He's good, but not memorable.

no its nothing like that... u dont have to use punchlines and metaphors to be dope lyrically... yall just dont get it... yall prolly think kanye is a lyrical genius

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lyrically???
laugh.gif
C'Mon now...

no its nothing like that... u dont have to use punchlines and metaphors to be dope lyrically... yall just dont get it... yall prolly think kanye is a lyrical genius
I guess I don't get it then....please enlighten me. 

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

theres nothing to explain... u either get it or u dont...
laugh.gif

Musical elitism at it's finest....although, it seems as though you're reaching if you can't explain why folks don't "get it." 

Like I said before....you can find genius in just about anything if you sit there and convince yourself...

I agree. probably amongst my favorite artist along with Jimmy and Amy and Lupe.

No one beleives me and un (with KNux) has been on repeat for the past few weeks.

His music is just something very fresh and different. Went to his show this summer, which was awesome.

Hope soberness doesnt affect him...

love cudi but i wish he can do something now that is like a kid named cudi

You must not have been on NT for a few years. Dude is constantly talked about on here. Yeah everyone is on the Drake slob train right now but believe me Cudi gets plenty of love on this board. The only other board I could imagine him getting more praise on is his own website. 

Picked up Cudi last year after hearing Mr. Rager on youtube, then Marijuana came out (dope song, no pun intended), discovered Cudi Zone, now All Along, The Mood, These Worries, and Trapped in my Mind all get heavy plays.

The Prayer is awesome as well.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Cudder is the man. I hope he has a new CD coming soon.
December for the "Wizard" rock album. Rap album prob Fall 2012 (he only generalized it with a "2012' release date)

Nah man, Cudi gets love, just been a while since his music has dropped.

Cudi doesn't really stick to a genre though so a lot of people don't feel him. If you +%#! with his sound and what he's tryin to say, then you love him like I do
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom