I feel like Im at the lowest point of my life. vol..depressed

My girl of almost 7 years broke up with me on new years and today i lost my job of 6.5 years.....my life has changed so rapidly.
I've been so depressed and Im so lost now right now...this #$@ its unreal.

well you have two options

either let these moments define you and continue to decline or either use these moments as motivation and move past it. How hard is it really to find a new job? Head on craigslist, monster, and so on and start looking now. Update that resume, go to the barbershop and get your #!*@ together @$#@%.

Damn man I know you have to be at an all time low but as much as it is going to suck to hear " you only can go up from here "...Get
your head back into the game, your mind focused and make the most out of this damn year, its still very early to make 2012 count

hate to sound insensitive cause im sure you probably going through it right now but come on man, jobs and women both come and go.. think about it..

tumblr_lgo65qy6uG1qeqztmo1_500.gif

Your avy animated. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

tumblr_lgo65qy6uG1qeqztmo1_500.gif

Your avy animated. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell me something HankMoody... did you have a former username "bijald0331"? It has been something I have been wondering for a while.

Sorry to hear that man. Do what ^^^^ said you just gotta get back out there because it will only get worse if you dont do anything. I know its easier said then done but you will bounce back my man

Keep your head up, life is full of ups and downs, find the meaning of every loss and strive to get better.

5e536ea56ed7a1d74fbfc369ac0a0988c7ffed69_r.jpg

This thread isn't about me. Cheer up OP! 

Fair enough. I'll be back soon enough.

OP if you want to talk or vent my PM box is open.

ayo Op I remember you droppin some knowledge in the android threads... getta job slingin phones temporarily its not hard if you know your stuff which you do and thatll keep u afloat till u find the next "right" job for you... also, youll meat lotsss of women...

smile.gif

Yo thanks for the encouragement.... It hurts cause these were the two things that kept me going. She was my life and that job was great.

hopefully things turn around for you dude

im not doing very well right now either man, lost my job, wasnt doing too well in school

but man, keep ya head up and keep it moving

thats what im doing.. you gotta do what you gotta do.

and dont ever let a girl get in the way of your success

5e536ea56ed7a1d74fbfc369ac0a0988c7ffed69_r.jpg

This thread isn't about me. Cheer up OP! 
I haven't seen that pic in forever lol
Anyways, OP you have to place more faith in yourself. That's the first step. Stay focused and use the extra time to better yourself.

Feel you bro...I lost my job this week and right after that some lady crashes in to my car when I'm going on a green light. Messed my stuff up and I don't have insurance....smh. I'm hoping to god that her insurance pays for it. 

man real talk....

i hop u wasnt coming in here lookin for sympathy

i hate when +%+!%! act like !$$#%@! when it come to *!## they going thru

pick yaself up and dust yaself off

u gonna get another job in no time *$**#

stop acting like a !*%@%

and another thing

!*!@ these *%*$...u cant have her seeing u curled up and *!##

What are you a girl or something?
laugh.gif
just kidding..I just seen due date. Buy foreal thought keep your head up op..it happened for a reason. There's a girl way better and a job that pays way more.

Keep your head up & work through it. Get out there now & find a gig, even if it's a temporay one. I got dumped by a girl I thought I was deeply in love with a long time ago & stuck in a job where I was making good dough, but hated. Just like you, I thought it was the end of the world. I ended up realizing I was in lust with the chick.

About 5-6 months later, I ended up taking out a chick that I knew I was going to marry on the first date. We've been together now for 16 years, married for 12. We also have a beautiful 8 year old boy that is the light of our lives. I couldn't have wished for a better wife or son. I ended up leaving the job I mentioned & went to work for a huge national company that I've been working for apprx 13 years or so.

Things might look really bleak right now, but pick yourself back up & get yourself going again. As corny as it sounds, things really do happen for a reason. Like the one NTer said earlier, "either let these moments define you and continue to decline or either use these moments as motivation and move past it." Stay strong dude.

Yo HankMoody-
That pick me up was aiight yo! How could you not get cheered up lookin' at Minka Kelly man....Shoot, that cheered me up a bit & I wasn't really sad...

you got a chance to start fresh and change things up. new job, new girl, etc..

use this time to focus on you. do what like to do, focus on getting a new gig...the rest will follow

If you haven't already file for unemployment. You'll find another job, most likely something better than before. The best I can tell you about your past relationship is remember the good, learn from the bad and move on. This will take time but believe me you'll emerge a stronger person.

I've been feeling the same way OP. Just like a flat out failure honestly. My 23rd birthday's coming up and I feel like I have nothing to show for being this old. I can barely cover my school loan payments and all my friends back home are doing better than me and it just makes things worse. To make things worse I just took an L on what is my 9th interview for a better job. 

Back
Top Bottom